For those who say circumcision doesn't matter

Xander

Cuck
The

Us men need to stand out against this genital mutilation, one is dry like regular skin and one is soft like. Pussy walls

Excuse the bad English in this post:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]the penis tip is meant to be sensitive like clitoris and the brushing of a tongue against it should fill you with pleasure but when it's protective skin is removed it gets exposed and dries out like the outside of a lip but to a greater extent due to the constant rubbing against underwear. This rubbing against underwear causes a layer of keritin to develop over the glans, this is why when you're walking or just sitting down you can feel your glans against your boxers and it has protected itself. An uncut guy sitting or walking with his foreskin retracted would experience discomfort as it is sensitive like a clit. Also don't forget the foreskin itself is one of the most sensitive parts of the penis, the ridged band at the end is sensitive like a finger tip.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Source: http://m.livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html[/font][/SIZE]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]British journal of urology [/font]

For circumcised penises, the most sensitive region was the circumcision scar on the underside of the penis, the researchers found. For uncircumcised penises, the areas most receptive to pressure were five regions normally removed during circumcision—all of which were more sensitive than the most sensitive part of the circumcised penis

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style...-feel-sexual-pleasure-study-article-1.1264511

Just watch this:
[video=youtube]

[hr]
[hr]
@"Harbinger" 
@"Marlon Brando" 
You may also want to read testinonials from people who have restored their foreskin

Harbinger

Normie
You are getting your evidences from Dailynews?

:facepalm:

As I said before show me a scientific evidence that shows that cut penises = lost of sensitivity and sexual pleasure.

Xander

Cuck
Harbinger said:
You are getting your evidences from Dailynews?

:facepalm:
Are you retarded? They're quoting studies and putting it in a more readable source moron. 
Does the BJU sound like daily fucking news, strong reading comprehension

Harbinger

Normie
Dentist said:
firstly just admit you are a dirty fudgepacker xander. youve obviously been a full fag since day 1 and are obsessed with cock

secondly are you cut or uncut? Its usually uncut men who bring this stuff up, ironically
his uncut, and he keeps talking about cut penises when I don't give a shit.

Dentist said:
firstly just admit you are a dirty fudgepacker xander. youve obviously been a full fag since day 1 and are obsessed with cock

secondly are you cut or uncut? Its usually uncut men who bring this stuff up, ironically
legit, its a cope
:cage:

Xander

Cuck
Marlon Brando said:
What do the dudes that have restored their foreskin say?
http://restoringtally.com/blog/2009/11/benefits-foreskin-restoration-part-1-sensitivity
[hr]
Marlon Brando said:
Dentist said:

legit, its a cope
:cage:
I have touched cut dick what the fuck, if I get a blowjob from them it feels amazing, but when I give one back they feel fuck all, they also need lube. 
Cut cocks do look nicer but when you're with someone you love and they're cut the difference becomes Very noticeable and it has put me off circumcision.

Xander

Cuck
Dentist said:
Xander said:
http://restoringtally.com/blog/2009/11/benefits-foreskin-restoration-part-1-sensitivity
[hr]

I have touched cut dick what the fuck, if I get a blowjob from them it feels amazing, but when I give one back they feel fuck all, they also need lube. 
Cut cocks do look nicer but when you're with someone you love and they're cut the difference becomes Very noticeable and it has put me off circumcision.
So dont get circumcised.......... You had to make a thread just to decide that?
there are no benefits to being cut except your cock wont smell like sweat and piss
People act like it's not a big deal when it clearly is, children are needlessly getting cut for culture and made up fairytales like Judaism or Islam and it is legal to do so?
It is legal to cut off part of a babies penis. This is wrong it is their body.

Xander

Cuck
Dentist said:
Xander said:
People act like it's not a big deal when it clearly is, children are needlessly getting cut for culture and made up fairytales like Judaism or Islam and it is legal to do so?
It is legal to cut off part of a babies penis. This is wrong it is their body.
you missed the boat, people have been campaigning against it for decades LOL

religions fucked, what else is new?

and yeh no shit. Some guys get cut for medical reasons though. Also there is a variety of types of circ - some of them completely get rid of inner skin and the frenulum, others dont, so mileage may vary between men with regards to sensitivity.

either way its shit tho
Yeah but deluded people like on this forum think it's nothing and will do the same to their kids that they "love"

Xander

Cuck
Sekrets said:
Xander said:
Yeah but deluded people like on this forum think it's nothing and will do the same to their kids that they "love"
to be fair, having a kid is entirely for selfish reasons and if they truly loved the child, they would not procreate at all, for life is hell
You are a fellow depressedcel for most life is ok and this just comes natural for them.
It is selfish tho

Temoc

Coper
I'm uncut but my foreskin is short and doesn't fully cover my glands. Long foreskins are disgusting as fuck