For those who have experienced it, what's it like to sleep next a girl

Dembroadbones

Normie
It's calming, apart from the fact they usually wake up looking like shit the next morning.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Nothereforlong said:
UglyNormalFag said:
It sucks tbh
This tbh 

Would rather sleep in separate beds
This.
I like cuddling after sex for a bit, but when it's time to actually sleep I would much rather be in a bed of my own. But I do like waking up next to them and the pillow talk that follows etc.
Above applies to a girl you deeply care for. Not a random sloot you've just banged. I pretty much can't sleep after banging randoms

a_nimbus

Banned
my ex wife used to fart in her sleep lolololol

strange thing is i dont know how mary grew up but i never heard her fart in her sleep ever

and i farted one time while sleeping next to cecilia really loud
i looked at her, she didnt laugh she looked at me with absolute shock like she couldnt believe i did that and then turned around on me.  i never felt so embarrassed about farting in my life.  she didnt even laugh.

lol how old is this dude?  he never slept next to a woman???

normiecope

Normie
ive slept in the same room as my mum and I didnt sleep all night because she snores too loud

choicebyforce

Normie
they hog the cover, some toss a lot, body warmth and spooning is nice. idk whybut girls take covers everywhere in the house even w/o sleeping ot being cold, maybe to feel protected

Josh

Banned
lol @ all these fucking frauds hahaha this site has basically become incel's asking gling people >what does a vagina feel like?