For those 20+ of you trying to get JBs on Tinder, what age are you frauding at?

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
So to get matched with jbs on tinder, you need to set your Facebook age at sub18.
Sometimes you get jbs on 18+ tinder, but its rare and to get jbs you'll need to fraud your age.

Obviously 17 seems like the best assuming im on mid 20's.

Have you told jbs your real age after talking or do you fraud till the end? Obviously you can't say you are 17, so I would maybe get away with saying 21.

But what reason would I give to be on jb Tinder?

Also what when she finds I have no social life/friends? My idea is to say I moved so I don't know anyone, or play the "im too old to go out now" or something. I just need to fuck a jb any way or another.
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
6ft4 said:
yeah I tell her my real age if she seems keen
If she asks why it's set to 17 I just say one of my friends was fucking with my fb page and I changed my age back but can't get it to change on tinder
Slayer. How old are you? Have you gotten any success? How do the jbs react and what range of age are you fucking with? (how old are the girls?).
I dont care about age as long as shes hot and dtf.
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
6ft4 said:
yeah I tell her my real age if she seems keen
If she asks why it's set to 17 I just say one of my friends was fucking with my fb page and I changed my age back but can't get it to change on tinder
Please let me know. Im interested in people that tries to fuck jbs off tinder using actual pics, and most people here just troll using MM profiles. I want real life experience from 20+ yo guys.
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
6ft4 said:
MaleModel said:
Slayer. How old are you? Have you gotten any success? How do the jbs react and what range of age are you fucking with? (how old are the girls?).
I dont care about age as long as shes hot and dtf.
I'm 20, go for 16-17
Got one lay from a 17 year old, she didn't care that I was 20, think she preferred that I was older
What is the younger you've interacted with and what do they say?

Also can I make my pictures in facebook hidden but they show up on tinder?
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
6ft4 said:
MaleModel said:
What is the younger you've interacted with and what do they say?

Also can I make my pictures in facebook hidden but they show up on tinder?
Yeah you can set pic privacy so that only you can see them on facebook 
Youngest I've interacted with was 14 I think, told her I was actually 18 (lied) and that turned her off
What if I told her im 26?
[hr]
And how can I change my location? I want to try this miles away from where I live just in case.
 
Top