• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

for the weak timid bitches on this site about fist fights

a_nimbus

Banned
ive beat up guys that outweighed me by 30+lbs and also been beat up by guys that i outweighed by 15+lbs

size doesnt matter especially when most of you fuckers are so uncoordinated id land 20 punches on your face in about 15 seconds while you cant even figure out how to move away or parry or fight back

:cage:

a_nimbus said:
ive beat up guys that outweighed me by 30+lbs and also been beat up by guys that i outweighed by 15+lbs

size doesnt matter especially when most of you fuckers are so uncoordinated id land 20 punches on your face in about 15 seconds while you cant even figure out how to move away or parry or fight back

Weight classes exist for a reason, you spaz. :razz:

Most people aren't kung-fu masters.

Size matters.

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
when i was in my mid 20s i wrestled a 230lbs dude and put him on the ground and he quit with his shirt ripped open

size doesnt matter if youre taking on dudes that are so out of shape they gas after a minute

a_nimbus said:
when i was in my mid 20s i wrestled a 230lbs dude and put him on the ground and he quit with his shirt ripped open

size doesnt matter if youre taking on dudes that are so out of shape they gas after a minute

He was probably a fat, uncoordinated fuck with shit muscle tone....transitioning into a female. :razz:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Sacrificial Lamb said:
a_nimbus said:

Weight classes exist for a reason, you spaz. :razz:

Most people aren't kung-fu masters.

Size matters.

:jordan: :jordan:
:jordan: :jordan:

i laughed way too hard at this IRL lmao

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Sacrificial Lamb said:
a_nimbus said:

He was probably a fat, uncoordinated fuck with shit muscle tone....transitioning into a female. :razz:

yes i agree but he was mexican and thought he could push me around

we ended up on the ground and his shirt got ripped open and i twisted his leg and he quit