For the most part, girls will approach you casually or through a friend

legit? If so, what is the point of even approaching girls in the first place unless u genuinely aren't attracted to them and want to be friends

Franktank

Normie
Yes women appoarch. In fact i will say that's how most relationships start.

I personally saw it my self when a female 7 went after a guy a grade below her. The guy was a football star. 

but the thing is you must have a certain looks level to even have this happen to you. Not to mention girls under the 6 range tend not to do this because of fear of rejection but the issue with that is most women will only approach high lms men. High lms men are in high demand and they can afford to be picky.

Yep. Cold approaching is for aspie losers. Being a 6/10 socailly normal white guy is enough for most normies to meet girls through social circle game.

shitposter

Normie
You are going to be doing a lot of fapping if you are waiting for women to approach, even with good looks.  I seen it happen, but the woman are usually way below the guys looks level.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
none more red said:
AdolfHitler said:
Women will barely approach directly.
It is rare. They typically run a warm-approach game and expect you to know when to seal the deal.
Franktank said:
AdolfHitler said:
Women will barely approach directly.
Usually its indirect.
Yes. thats what i mean. But if you lack social skills,are a 6 plus in looks you wont notice it and end up on here.

IcedEarth

Slayer
GirlsAreOnPedestals said:
legit? If so, what is the point of even approaching girls in the first place unless u genuinely aren't attracted to them and want to be friends
women who are into you will not reject you or play games with you

but a lot of assburgers are expecting melodramatic shit to happen with women who like you

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
cold approach is just a last resort for loner aspies to get laid with a girl under their looks level, and has a very low chance of successfully fucking
cold approach would be legit if she's smiling at you and checking you out a lot, but this is more than likely to happen only in certain parts of the town, at certain hours, when the weather is very nice

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
Then that's called a warm approach. Or in your case a prostitute since no girl would ever do that to you otherwise.
very specific with words, kinda catty like a girl

this is exactly what autism looks like

primetime

Normie
not really..women don't really approach

IcedEarth

Slayer
primetime said:
they gravitate around you and make it very easy for you to approach them

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
primetime said:

They do them asking you out besides PINTHEV is the only IOI