For the first time in years, I'm struggling with inceldom brahs

I guess the crushing depression of Summer has taken it's toll. Outside of work during previous Summers, I can normally put the wank-shack on lockdown, pull the blinds and forget that life is happening; all performed to the beat of my right hand on the meat. But not this year. Recent weeks have been torture.

In terms of being an incel, I have long become accustomed to my zero sexual worth, my invisibility to cunts, and the fact that the last time I had sex will probably be the last time I ever experience it. I am usually invincible to the misery and loneliness; but Summer is my one weakness and right now I am on the fucking ropes. Suggestions, fags?

Nautical said:
There's nothing you can do .. It's unnatural to be incel. You could get looks max with all the wedge you make from your job, that's the only sensible suggestion
This.

And morph game

lanklet

Coper
Summer sucks so much.  Happiness is in the air, but I don't actually feel it myself.

you must have some money saved up now ? unless your blowing all your wages on london rents and $20 take out for one

Bojack

Lookism God
just go Er or suicide like I am planning to

lono

Banned
Franktank said:
Sorrow found you when you were young

Sorrow waited

sorrow won
Alas, it was a good fight.

Bojack said:
just go Er or suicide like I am planning to
How are you planning to kill yourself? I need some pointers.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you fucked up by not saving enough money and investing in order to earn passive income

you are in your 30s, you should have plenty of money saved up assuming you work a white collar job

dont give me that bullshit where you tell me you enjoy your life (you would rather be in your basement all day surfing the net than have to commute to work being ignored by all life forms on earth)

you are depressed because you workceling and seeing no return on it, atleast beta providers have a reason to work for, you have none
This came straight out of your sphincter. Are you confusing me with Invisible?

I've just turned 30, I am not a classic 'workcel', I own my own flat in London (feel free to check city house prices), have plenty of savings and pension provision coming out of my arse. Money is not the issue. You think men can't be incels if they have money? How do you explain all those desperate wealthy guys then who lavish sluts on sugar daddy websites?

It's a mere moment of weakness I am currently experiencing in terms of my inceldom; nothing more.

@lmsghost you are right. I know you are right, I just am not that desperate enough... yet.

Norwood -- is it inceldom that's bothering you or loneliness in general?

Also, possible solution to both: Whiskey.

Also congrats on being ahead in life with regards to finances and such.
[hr]
LMSghost said:
grow some balls and go to a hooker
It's also legal in his country unlike in the U.S where it's so stigmatized that only the worst of the worst of female detritus gravitate towards the profession.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
He's missed the train. Thinking about hookers, looksmaxing and other pathetic ways to dismantle his misery is just ridiculous.

Gurney Halleck said:

Good point. It's both. I've been away for about a week or so, and where I visited just brought home the depressing seriousness of my solitude like nothing has for years.

It's a phase. I'll get over it. I'll be back to mindlessly masturbating my free time away before long. I thought I was over being an incel, due to a lack of any real sex drive and a fairly realistic acceptance of my situation. But I guess even the strongest of will can suffer some weak moments.

JBoi

Subhuman
Norwood Cemetery said:
Gurney Halleck said:

Good point. It's both. I've been away for about a week or so, and where I visited just brought home the depressing seriousness of my solitude like nothing has for years.

It's a phase. I'll get over it. I'll be back to mindlessly masturbating my free time away before long. I thought I was over being an incel, due to a lack of any real sex drive and a fairly realistic acceptance of my situation. But I guess even the strongest of will can suffer some weak moments.
Get on some GH, get a neck tattoo, and also some facial scars. Then pick up archery, and go hunting for boar. Prepare the boar, then eat the boar. If you're still miserable, do what Vertu suggested and invest in a stand up desk. It might cheer you up.