For the Ectocels

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
is endomorph better than meso?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
9
Can someone explain the calculation? It says wrist circumference divided by height, but that doesn't make sense.


Do they mean height divided by wrist circumference? And what does the % mean? Maybe I'm just stupid.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
91
The Big Dipper said:
Can someone explain the calculation? It says wrist circumference divided by height, but that doesn't make sense.


Do they mean height divided by wrist circumference? And what does the % mean? Maybe I'm just stupid.



Fucking THIS.

Listen autists not everybody here was a fucking mathcel in high school. Give me an example of how to do the calculation.
 

shitposter

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,560
Reputation
1
For you big dummies, lets say for example you are 6'0 tall.  That is 72 inches and have 7 inch wrists.  You would take 7 divided by 72 = .0972  Move the decimal to the right 2 spots would give you 9.72%
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
your legit negative iq
% was a troll or an error

divide your height by your wrist circonference

exemple : heiight 6ft (equals 72 inch) divided by wrist 7 inches

72 divided by 7





kill yourself if you need this to understand


shitposter said:
For you big dummies, lets say for example you are 6'0 tall.  That is 72 inches and have 7 inch wrists.  You would take 7 divided by 72 = .0972  Move the decimal to the right 2 spots would give you 9.72%

sorry your username haloed you and i thought you were trolling
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
9
iftsj said:
your legit negative iq
% was a troll or an error

divide your height by your wrist circonference

exemple : heiight 6ft (equals 72 inch) divided by wrist 7 inches

72 divided by 7





kill yourself if you need this to understand


shitposter said:
For you big dummies, lets say for example you are 6'0 tall.  That is 72 inches and have 7 inch wrists.  You would take 7 divided by 72 = .0972  Move the decimal to the right 2 spots would give you 9.72%

sorry your username haloed you and i thought you were trolling



You fucking dumbass, calling us idiots...those two methods give two different answers. Which method is it? Kill yourself for being too stupid to even see that your OP isn't clear.

Your method gives 10.28, while shitposter's method gives 9.72


I'm either 10.61 or 9.42 depending on which fucking method is the correct one, oh, and by the way, neither of those numbers are even on this fucking useless chart, so tell me what use this is to me now?
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
The Big Dipper said:
iftsj said:
your legit negative iq
% was a troll or an error

divide your height by your wrist circonference

exemple : heiight 6ft (equals 72 inch) divided by wrist 7 inches

72 divided by 7





kill yourself if you need this to understand



sorry your username haloed you and i thought you were trolling



You fucking dumbass, calling us idiots...those two methods give two different answers. Which method is it? Kill yourself for being too stupid to even see that your OP isn't clear.

Your method gives 10.28, while shitposter's method gives 9.72


I'm either 10.61 or 9.42 depending on which fucking method is the correct one, oh, and by the way, neither of those numbers are even on this fucking useless chart, so tell me what use this is to me now?




haha fuck your right
its written wrist divided by height in %
i was doing it wrong too
ive smoked a lot for my defence
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
imo false. I did mine and I got mesomorph I dont have time rn I will when I get home from school but I am DEF not a meso
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,602
Reputation
3,819
I am ecto...I reckon I got meso hormone profile though...that or the disgusting amounts of exercise I have done in my life has made me delusional.
 

Presence

Coper
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
598
Reputation
0
Perfect 10% ecto-meso balance buddy boyos.

Here's how you do the calculation:

wrist size=7"
Height= 70"

Ratio: (7/70)*100=10.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
2
8.69 percent lol i have the smallest wrists on this forum
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
4,455
Reputation
174
somatotypes were invented in the 40's
your a dumbass if you actually still think we classify humans like that
i always lol @ how aspies on this forum pride themselves in having knowledge of looks etc, yet its clear to me you are all still fucking idiots
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
Chad said:
8.69 percent lol i have the smallest wrists on this forum

youve ascended your not even ectomorph anymore
slayer
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,602
Reputation
3,819
I am at 8.68%....peope think I am naturally big and I am natty.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
due to the number of report lets ask the ultimate question?
WHAT IF YOUR NOT EVEN ECTOMORPH?
slayer?
 
Top