• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

For Guys Here who Fuck Girls RAW

zyzz007

Lookism God
Do u rush to the pharmacy after u cum in her to buy the Pill to prevent her from getting pregnant or u make her buy it b4 u fuck her?
When does she need to take it? Before or after fucking?

Scar Tissue

Regular
a girl i fucked yesterday told me she wasnt on the pill and I pulled out and on the ride home I told her if shes pregnant and she decides to keep it im going to kill her and the baby

What could be a better prophylactic than that

Earl Sanders

Rotter
If she's not ovulating it doesnt fucking matter. I do it all the time. Also just pullout after a while and put a condom on

Pull out method, although ive fallen into the temptation of squirting inside a few times

She has up to 72 hours to take the pill after

Real slayers have plan b stocked in their sex drawer

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Colez said:
Pull out method, although ive fallen into the temptation of squirting inside a few times

She has up to 72 hours to take the pill after

Real slayers have plan b stocked in their sex drawer

yeh its funny how women say it's the man's fault she got pregnant when the bitch had 72 hours to take the pill and stop the pregnancy.

a_nimbus

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Do u rush to the pharmacy after u cum in her to buy the Pill to prevent her from getting pregnant or u make her buy it b4 u fuck her?
When does she need to take it? Before or after fucking?

i dont care

sometimes i wish a girl would get pregnant

would validate my manhood

Catharsis

if she initiates sex without asking you to throw on a dome I wouldn't worry about it

Catharsis

choicebyforce said:
Catharsis said:
if she initiates sex without asking you to throw on a dome I wouldn't worry about it

never trust them, always do it yourself

the only scare I ever had was due to the fact that I was moving away for school and all of a sudden the girl had "missed her period by 10 days"

pretty sure it was a pathetic attempt to manipulate me and I just waited it out

all of this will become obsolete when a birth control pill comes out for men 

condom sex will never come close to raw sex in terms of pleasure and it is difficult to go back

FuckThis

Rotter
I use the pull out method

but I cum inside raw when they are on period, or anal

thre is nothing better in life, It is so great
:inlove:

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
1. Bank your sperm.

2. Get a vasectomy.

3. No worries.

Alternatively, wait for Vasalgel to come out next year. Just lol at trusting someone else with your reproductive choices.

Earl Sanders said:
If she's not ovulating it doesnt fucking matter. I do it all the time. Also just pullout after a while and put a condom on

:fingerwave:

Sperm can survive for several days, plus egg can survive for a short time outside of the typical 'ovulation' time frame.

Don't make me do a damn sex ed. course on this site.

kibo

Rotter
OccamsRazorBurn said:
1. Bank your sperm.

2. Get a vasectomy.

3. No worries.

Alternatively, wait for Vasalgel to come out next year. Just lol at trusting someone else with your reproductive choices.

Earl Sanders said:

:fingerwave:

is banking sperm even legit?
i read some cases where it didnt work
it might be just a scam as well
Besides,there is also post vasectory syndrom where you develope chronic pain.Maybe because of the needles they stuck in your testicles
just lol at these cases

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
kibo said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:
1. Bank your sperm.

2. Get a vasectomy.

3. No worries.

It's not a scam, & if you have the financial means, & a desire to eventually have kids, it's not a bad idea. DNA from old fathers isn't quite as bad as that from old mothers, but it's still an issue. Best to get yourself in good health, then bank as soon as possible. I'm not planning to have kids, so it's a non-issue for me.

kibo

Rotter
OccamsRazorBurn said:
kibo said:

It's not a scam, & if you have the financial means, & a desire to eventually have kids, it's not a bad idea. DNA from old fathers isn't quite as bad as that from old mothers, but it's still an issue. Best to get yourself in good health, then bank as soon as possible. I'm not planning to have kids, so it's a non-issue for me.

you are probably right about bank sperm being legit since it exist for so long
actually i read about egg freezing being useless
 its draining method where they injest you shitload of hormones before taking eggs and it doesnt have to work lol

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Raw dog and cum up them! I don't even give a fuck or worry.

Women going on the coil is legit...but it takes away their only power to trap a Chad for an average girl. A hot girl will have a coil because she knows she can get a Chad through non trapping ways.

Anakind

Champion
I go on creampie gangbangs and they are all on the pill. And if they get pregnant after all, it could be a dozen different fathers of whom she doesn't even have the name or address.    :lol:

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Anakind said:
I go on creampie gangbangs and they are all on the pill. And if they get pregnant after all, it could be a dozen different fathers of whom she doesn't even have the name or address.    :lol:

tbf this. 

Wrong name and number is the best contraception for a ONS.