goobypls

Cuck
Much better to go cocoon mode for a while, until you reach an acceptable weight. Going out only leads to rejection. Once you've honed your redpill skills you can just sence that social interactions are flawed by your ugly fat face.

I see many people discouraging cocoon mode, but imho it's a good thing if done with a clear goal in mind.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Some of us have parents that actually care and don't want us to rot slowly

Weaselface

Coper
Unless you actually lose motivation from the discrimination there's no reason to go hikki.

Once you become fairer people will only consider your present state and all previous transgressions of the looks-laws will be haloed away in hindsight.

goobypls

Cuck
Darth Vader said:

You can still have a job or study for college on cocoon mode. Plus it's working towards a higher goal, and your parents will realize that.
[hr]
Weaselface said:
Unless you actually lose motivation from the discrimination there's no reason to go hikki.

Once you become fairer people will only consider your present state and all previous transgressions of  the looks-laws will be haloed away in hindsight.

THIS

Some people might find discrimination to be motivating. For me it just gets depressing. And I agree with the present state thing, which is why people get plastic surgeries :D

PaleBlueDot

Banned
goobypls said:
Darth Vader said:

You can still have a job or study for college on cocoon mode. Plus it's working towards a higher goal, and your parents will realize that.
I guess that can work for some but I just feel like shit if I don't go out

goobypls

Cuck
Darth Vader said:
goobypls said:
Darth Vader said:

Possibly you aint getting enough vitamin D then, which has been proven to lead to depression. Get out a mountain bike and explore your town or countryside.

Weaselface

Coper
goobypls said:
Possibly you aint getting enough vitamin D then, which has been proven to lead to depression. Get out a mountain bike and explore your town or countryside.
The sun causes irreparable skin damage

Just LOL at not spf30celling in your basement

PaleBlueDot

Banned
goobypls said:
Darth Vader said:
goobypls said:

You know I have been meaning to get one, it's both fun and healthy a lot of people in my area mountain bike, it'd be great for cutting too

PaleBlueDot

Banned
I take a one a day teens multivitamin that's got 700 iu of vitamin D
[hr]
slayer of forums said:
Don't leave the basement there are hordes of dinosaurs wanting to chop of your dick.
Bro didja see Jurassic world