stamaster21

Slayer
ass said:
stamaster21 said:
You like em big and juicy i see haha. Just how i like my women big booty juicy latinas.
Legit bruhh

I like big booty juicy latinas as well, they my favourite types of hoes bryuhh
There are a few on my math class i could looks-max them to a 7.5/10-8/10 they have good faces and body proportions good hip to waist ratios, but they are like 12-15 pounds to heavy.

It would be like this  

stamaster21

Slayer
ass said:
stamaster21 said:
There are a few on my math class i could looks-max them to a 7.5/10-8/10 they have good faces and body proportions good hip to waist ratios, but they are like 12-15 pounds to heavy.

It would be like this  

Wow she looks hot as fuck
:leo:
Thats the way you do it look on campus for the girls in the 6.5/10- 7/10 range who you can looks max to a 7.5/10 - 8/10. There are bunch of these girls on campus you just gota find them There attractive but don't have that ego because they came from traditional family usually both parents are married and their home environment is stable compared to most girls, their father isn't some mangina. If you ask for their number they will politely decline and smile then walk away. Their social and have some friends but they arnt party animals.

Koksal Baba

Incel
whywoulditmatter said:
There's nothing wrong with big lips. Srs.
Only if they were on white and some ethnick peeps.

Lips like the ones in OP are ugly, just like that user he quoted and most of bbcs.

// Infolinks