For anyone interested in "how bad" political correctness is in scandi

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
This is a norwegian documentary with a norwegian comedian as host, like 4-5 years old, but it shows how fucked up the system really is here. The complete denial of race differences, sex differences and everything around it. The documentary is in 6-7 parts, and this is the first one. (the other one you can find on the side bar).

Remember, this was in norway, in sweden .. its 10 times worse.

[video=youtube]

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Some random comments on youtube:

norwegian scientists : BIOLOGY HAS NO ROLE IN GENDER DIFFERENCES!
english/american scientists: actually...it does
norwegian scientists: OMG WHY ARE YOU LOOKING INTO IT!!! YOURE SO OBSESSED WITH IT JUST GIVE IN AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT !!!
Absolutely brilliant.

Was fantastic to see those Marxist charlatans squirming in their chairs when confronted with truth.

They want to swipe away at biology because it disproves their theory that men and women should be one giant melting pot of no-gender-roles where the women can be 'free' to have no children and instead concentrate on the genocide of their own race by working in careers.
wow I had no idea It was this bad in norway
most interesting documentary in a while
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]hese Norwegian social "scientists" are not fit for purpose.
You can see how uncomfortable they are dealing with the cognitive dissonance that confronts them in basic biological science. 
They are operating under egalitarian dogma. It is a deranged political thesis which deliberately excludes biology as this generates inherent differences between individuals, the sexes, races and sexual orientations, differences they cannot explain [/font]

gogger

Slayer
The naivety of scandinavians (and most europeans in general) is pretty funny. Will be interesting what the average white will be like in those countries in 30+ years when whites are a minority in their own land

marty

Slayer
I am part Swedish and feel very ashamed about my heritage.