• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Foods to avoid?

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
What are foods which are bad for males and should be avoided? 

I've also heard egg yolks are bad, but I dont know for men since their good shit except the cholesterol

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Egg yolks are literally the healthiest food you can eat. Complete protein, high in vits/minerals, and dietary cholesterol is the precursor for your body to make testosterone.

Dont listen to any quack that tries to tell you dietary cholesterol is bad for you.

But to answer your question, dairy and gluten are the most common foods that some people react badly too both digestive and skin wise/bloat.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Eggs are a great food, provided you're not allergic to them, & you're buying cage free & organic. Conventional standards still allow some questionable things in feed.

Amnesia said:
Egg yolks are literally the healthiest food you can eat. Complete protein, high in vits/minerals, and dietary cholesterol is the precursor for your body to make testosterone.

Dont listen to any quack that tries to tell you dietary cholesterol is bad for you.

But to answer your question, dairy and gluten are the most common foods that some people react badly too both digestive and skin wise/bloat.

This. Would also add soy products to the list, though I myself don't seem to have a major issue with it, & use soy sauce fairly often.

If you are a man, I would avoid soy.

The problem....is that avoiding soy is difficult, because soy is in so many foods. They even use trace amounts of soy lethicin as a binding agent for protein powders. Very disturbing.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Amnesia said:

im not lactose intolerant. I drank milk like at least twice a day for my entire life but now just once but also coffee and cereal and shit as well with it. I dont see a reason to avoid dairy otherwise tbh

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
True Romance said:
There are no foods to avoid, it's all the fucking same basic shit in the end, protein, carbs, fat, fiber, vitamins, minerals

It's like saying one $20 bill is worth more than twenty $1 bills

:facepalm:

OccamsRazorBurn said:
True Romance said:
There are no foods to avoid, it's all the fucking same basic shit in the end, protein, carbs, fat, fiber, vitamins, minerals

:facepalm:

But he is right, its about caloric restriction rather than the types of food you should avoid.

choicebyforce

Regular
Youwontevenknowme said:
True Romance said:

But he is right, however its about caloric restriction rather than how much food you should have.

reply to what you deleted: tbh just wanna be reincarnated as a cherokee indian into a tribe 1000 years ago. no worries of what study proves what the best diet is cuz nature decides for you and no unnecessary overthinking/mindless acts cuz pressured to become a man by age 14 (to fuck kill and lead)

nature automatically sifts thru unnecessary bullshit that weakens and poisons our minds, filters out non-beneficial actions/thoughts/people (in terms of health for men's masculinity and wellbeing at least), and the constant stress from surviving/reaching your full potential as a man having no crutches or artificial escape for the mind (computers, tv, anime, useless shit to promote weakness, etc) means nature forces you to make the best choices possible for your health/happiness or you stop existing

no chance of survival for parasitic behavior or suffering from being stunted physically/mentally

ugliest

Champion
im pretty good natural gymcel so i should know a thing or two
- first to avoid is alcohol, it completely messes up with your hormones when its metabolized in the liver, its basically like drinking pure estrogen, it will supress your lh and fsh
- soy in bgger quantites, same as above, its not a real estrogen but a phytoestrogen, but it is supressive to male lh and fsh in bigger quantites
- plastic bottles, containt phytoestrogen, causing lh and fsh supression as well as cancer, drink your shit from a non bpa shaker when you are at home/gym
- simple sugars, please avoid these, google for why
- too much fat in your diet, fat can only be stored as fat or burned for energy if its good fat like mct or semi good fat like egg yolks, if its fat that fries suck up from oil when frying it will get stored as fat

Anakind

Champion
True Romance said:

This is the worst metaphor you ever used and it's not even true.

Youwontevenknowme said:
But he is right, its about caloric restriction rather than the types of food you should avoid.

No, he's not right and it doesn't even deserve a debate. It is NOT irrelevant whether you get 1,000 calories from eating a fucking Whopper at Burger King or a five-star roast beef steak with a baked potato and broccoli.

Inb4 "all slayers I know eat Whoppers"     :lol: :lol: :lol:

@"Pinhead" @"RealRob"

smellysocks

Megastar
Basically anything that tastes good is bad for you. Chips, ice cream, dr pepper, fruit loops, cheeseburgers etc etc fuck this gay earth

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Youwontevenknowme said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:

IIFYM and shit like this is pure retarded. Natural types of produce is always better for u... Idc what statistics or whatever u will pull out of your ass either its common fucking sense something natural is more healthy for you (why the fk do you think average person is much weaker these days with a shit tonne more problems in terms of health, even in comparison to the 1950s or smth and they look worse too)

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
ugliest said:
im pretty good natural gymcel so i should know a thing or two
- first to avoid is alcohol, it completely messes up with your hormones when its metabolized in the liver, its basically like drinking pure estrogen, it will supress your lh and fsh
- soy in bgger quantites, same as above, its not a real estrogen but a phytoestrogen, but it is supressive to male lh and fsh in bigger quantites
- plastic bottles, containt phytoestrogen, causing lh and fsh supression as well as cancer, drink your shit from a non bpa shaker when you are at home/gym
- simple sugars, please avoid these, google for why
- too much fat in your diet, fat can only be stored as fat or burned for energy if its good fat like mct or semi good fat like egg yolks, if its fat that fries suck up from oil when frying it will get stored as fat

for alcohol what about wine? and I am horrible at partying anyway and didnt like alcohol growing up now i have legit health reasons

smellysocks said:
Basically anything that tastes good is bad for you. Chips, ice cream, dr pepper, fruit loops, cheeseburgers etc etc fuck this gay earth

:cage:

natural good healthy food tastes great when cooked but its much harder

vanillestorms

Banned
smellysocks said:

when you are hungry everything tastes good
so no food?  :shock: