Foods for bulking up

What are good foods to gain weight?
I have heard about oats.
What are other foods?
Can someone redpill me on foods?
I look like Christian Bale in the mechanist for reference. So it's really important for me to gain weight.
Thanks in advance.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
high calories. u want to stay away from food thats volume is mostly water like rice and oats because u will feel full when u barely ate anything. fat is the macronutrient u want. eat all the fat off meat and chocolate milk cuz they add sugar. pretty much just add sugar to everything and oil to everything

high calories. u want to stay away from food thats volume is mostly water like rice and oats because u will feel full when u barely ate anything. fat is the macronutrient u want. eat all the fat off meat and chocolate milk cuz they add sugar. pretty much just add sugar to everything and oil to everything
But ain't high fat high sugar food would make you skinny fat and bloated. I want to be muscular.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
But ain't high fat high sugar food would make you skinny fat and bloated. I want to be muscular.
u are stupid for thinking food gives u muscle. u need high testosterone and/or strength training to gain muscle