Follow-up to a thread from SH

So if any of you remember, I lived with an 8+ this year who was a big part of why I became redpilled. I made a post with some stories about him on SH. http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69403

A lot of people asked for pics and I couldn't get any good ones since he doesn't have an IG or Facebook. But I recently found kind of a shitty one that at least shows his front. (He's in the middle. Although the quality is shit, you can still see the NW0, thick dark eyebrows, amazing browridge and orbitals, and godly palate. He's also 6'2")

purps drank

Slayer
Legit. Looks like the guy that lived on my dorm floor that basically got endless pussy in college with no effort.

Techno Viking said:
2/10, gets skullmogged by both guys
LOL BOYO. I knew you'd say this. Maybe he's proof that life is about height, hair, and aesthetics, and frontal skull measurements are tertiary. And lol, fat guys all have "big skulls". And the right is his less aesthetic older brother.

Bojack

Lookism God
How did you not go Er on both of those phaggots. I could not even bask in the glory of an 8+ man. Good looking men are poison!

IcedEarth

Slayer
I understand he can get laid (n+1)^midface times

but those two guys by his sides aren't virgins as well, while geeking out on facial features and getting butthurt what may or may not happen to you only if you were like X will definitely keep you a virgin

Bojack

Lookism God
DiamondInTheRough said:
BIGGERNIGGER said:
framecel too
He has 8" wrists and big hands. He's also 6'2" with and had chicks looking at him all the time at the gym. He would destroy you.
Women must be attracted to him, his life must be like heaven. I hate him!!!
[hr]
Techno Viking said:
DiamondInTheRough said:
He has 8" wrists and big hands. He's also 6'2" with and had chicks looking at him all the time at the gym. He would destroy you.
did you personally measure them?
[hr]
his brother is a batmanwingcel
OP was probably tape measuring him in his sleep. He probably worships this slayer
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
I understand he can get laid (n+1)^midface times

but those two guys by his sides aren't virgins as well, while geeking out on facial features and getting butthurt what may or may not happen to you only if you were like X will definitely keep you a virgin
:cage:

scar_face40

Coper
[hr]
Techno Viking said:
did you personally measure them?
[hr]
his brother is a batmanwingcel
OP was probably tape measuring him in his sleep. He probably worships this slayer
[hr]

Fuck sake I'm laughing out loud at work now.