• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Focus on building a real business

MorphIncel

Rotter
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Too much effort for $500 a month.

Not at all, I either buy accounts or let the bot create a few. Then let the bot do the work for me (texting incels)  :lol:

MorphIncel

Rotter
Demgainz said:
How many hours do you put in?
How do you get paid?

It varies, sometimes more, sometimes less..Either I buy accs or I create them myself and then just let the bot msg all the guys..

I get paid for affiliations with either dating sites (normal or adult, getting paid per free signup which is pretty easy to do) or web cam affiliations

Chadrick

Joke
So you just text people for a bit with canned lines and then send them a link til your affiliate offer?

6ft3Incel

Joke
can you give technical details about the bots? Are they all running on separate vms? What language are they programmed in? What libraries/frameworks? How does the messaging work, are you hooking into the dating site or just using SMS? How do you get fake phone numbers?  How do they not say the same responses? Is there machine learning / adaptive AI involved? How often do you get banned and have to make new accounts? When do you decide to stop pursuing a link and move on to others?  Do you use VPN services?  how exactly do you get paid (bitcoins, etc?) how do you pay taxes? do you do any kind of money laundering? Do you automatically harvest pics for new accounts, if so how? do you have automatic captcha solving or do you pay someone else or do it yourself? do you have an automatic method of making images not searchable?

G

garbageman

I'm completely clueless here, do the incels have to register or do anything once on the site?

Can I just bait them into clicking a link like "eyy mang here's a pic of my tits, can't upload it here so go to moneymakinglink.com to see it :^)" and get paid 2 pajeet dollars or does it have to be more sophisticated?

Also obviously where do I find sites that pay me for this?

I wouldn't mind doing this even if I had to type the stuff manually as $500 a month has decent value where I live. It's about as much as an entry level excel monkey 9 to 5 job would pay.

Chadrick

Joke
garbageman said:
I'm completely clueless here, do the incels have to register or do anything once on the site?

Can I just bait them into clicking a link like "eyy mang here's a pic of my tits, can't upload it here so go to moneymakinglink.com to see it :^)" and get paid 2 pajeet dollars or does it have to be more sophisticated?

Also obviously where do I find sites that pay me for this?

I wouldn't mind doing this even if I had to type the stuff manually as $500 a month has decent value where I live. It's about as much as an entry level excel monkey 9 to 5 job would pay.

Submit an application to an affiliate network. They pay you to promote offers from their partners. There are several different ways of being paid depending on the offer. Pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, pay-per-sale and more

G

garbageman

Chadrick said:
Submit an application to an affiliate network. They pay you to promote offers from their partners. There are several different ways of being paid depending on the offer. Pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, pay-per-sale and more

I checked out a few of these but they only give like 1 cent for each click.

How are you supposed to get 50k people a month to click on them on facebook?

6ft3Incel

Joke
6ft3Incel said:
can you give technical details about the bots? Are they all running on separate vms? What language are they programmed in? What libraries/frameworks? How does the messaging work, are you hooking into the dating site or just using SMS? How do you get fake phone numbers?  How do they not say the same responses? Is there machine learning / adaptive AI involved? How often do you get banned and have to make new accounts? When do you decide to stop pursuing a link and move on to others?  Do you use VPN services?  how exactly do you get paid (bitcoins, etc?) how do you pay taxes? do you do any kind of money laundering? Do you automatically harvest pics for new accounts, if so how? do you have automatic captcha solving or do you pay someone else or do it yourself? do you have an automatic method of making images not searchable?

just lol @ no response