Flying around impregnating as many women as possible

If you were to fly from country to country banging all the women you could, impregnating them if possible, would you face legal issues or other problems? Assume you're an American and you won't reside permanently in any of the countries in which you impregnate women.

Temoc

Coper
mrz said:
yeah dude doing impregnation missions would be fun, there are drugs you can take to counter birth control you could render that ineffective in a female, but would need to get around condom too maybe could use micro holes or something but then also risk of STDs, and ultimately the girl could still get an abortion anyway, but it would be funny to use the most egregious looksmaxing possible and completely genetic fraud then just unlinkably to yourself bounce around international events covertly knocking girls up but making it really hard for them to find you. I wonder how good of intelligence they would actually use trying to deanonymize someone doing that, it's not exactly rape but more like counter birth control (probably illegal in many places), definitely a parasitic reproductive strategy but evolution is pretty much a war not like some ugly bitch will not wear makeup to +4 herself and get impregnated by you and then suck your resources lol.
Name them please. For scientific purposes.

I've got a lot of net friends, and I'm pretty sure I could just cum into them raw. The thing is, they know who I am, know my phone number, etc. I can't handle the heat from too many of those. I think I'd like to get some of those friends preggy, and also attempt the more anonymous strategy described by mrz.

mrz said:
Temoc said:
Name them please. For scientific purposes.
Modafinil is one.
I looked it up, and you would need to give modafinil to a girl and get her to take it for a while to reduce the effectiveness of the birth control pill.
[hr]
I think most women in third world countries aren't on the pill and are stupid enough to be seduced so that they want to keep your jizz inside of them.

mrz said:
MushroomCloud said:
I looked it up, and you would need to give modafinil to a girl and get her to take it for a while to reduce the effectiveness of the birth control pill.
[hr]
I think most women in third world countries aren't on the pill and are stupid enough to be seduced so that they want to keep your jizz inside of them.
There are probably others with more rapid action. They don't even know you cummed in them if you do it right.
Maybe if I reduce the wateriness of my jizz though manipulation of diet, I can cum inside a woman and tell her that I didn't cum, am saving it for the next round, etc.

Lots of 3rd world pussies will want to get pregnant, as dumb as that sounds.