@flesh, you "browsed wizchan, with asexual men", to : obsessed wit white on lookism ?

@"flesh"

Do you realise how much of a pathetic nigger you are ?

You keep talking about black cock, on my every post, even when there's no mention of it.

New year's eve 2 months ago, no mention of black men. You kept talking about black cock.

Made a thread today, about a mother who left her daughter for dead in a fire.

you're still talking about black cocks.

You're such a retard.

How do you go from "browsing wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no interest in sex " , to :

being completely obsessed with a white man on lookism ?

@"flesh"

Go back to wizchan, you fucking spastic niggercel.

Buzzing around white men's BALLS will not solve your inceldom

flesh said:
Seriously though, help me understand.

I've never browsed wizchan. Ever.

Every one of lookism is sexually attracted to girls. We're interested in looksmaxxing and red pill discussion.

But you said on wizchan, men have no sexual interest in women.

So how'd you go from that, to here ?

Magnus

Lookism God
Flesh is white, you are aware of this right?

Magnus said:
Is he @doc.cock  aka @androgenic-XENOmorph ?

All he ever does is keep talking about black cock, and says women are attracted to black guys like him.

So he's basically trolling. I see.

What a spastic.

Magnus

Lookism God
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
Magnus said:
Is he @doc.cock  aka @androgenic-XENOmorph ?

All he ever does is keep talking about black cock, and says women are attracted to black guys like him.

What a spastic.
No he's not doc cock lol
I don't know what race doc cock is

flesh

Slayer
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
Is he doc.cock  aka androgenic-XENOmorph ?

What a spastic.
:cage2: I'm not either of them, I'm just a Tyrone who slays the girls you spend all day dreaming about.

Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
flesh said:
Seriously though, help me understand.

I've never browsed wizchan. Ever.

Every one of lookism is sexually attracted to girls. We're interested in looksmaxxing and red pill discussion.

But you said on wizchan, men have no sexual interest in women.

So how'd you go from that, to here ?
It's a cope, no women want them so they delude themselves into thinking that they dont have a girl becuase they dont care enough about girls to pursue them when in reality they would never be able to get any in the first place. lol @ mgtow

flesh said:
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
Is he doc.cock  aka androgenic-XENOmorph ?

What a spastic.
 I'm not either of them, I'm just a Tyrone who slays the girls you spend all day dreaming about.
You said you browsed wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no sexual interest in women.

I doubt you're slaying any girl at all.

You're a retarded white man who is trolling , pretending to be black, just like @doc.cock

flesh

Slayer
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
flesh said:
 I'm not either of them, I'm just a Tyrone who slays the girls you spend all day dreaming about.
You said you browsed wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no sexual interest in women.

I doubt you're slaying any girl at all.

You're a retarded white man who is trolling , pretending to be black, just like @doc.cock
Yeah I don't have any interest in them, but they do in me. I'm not trolling. I don't browse there anymore since my duties prevented me from remaining celibate, and I didn't want to lie. Yes, they don't have any sexual interest in women. If only you could be the same. Volcels are truly content, because they don't want to have sex, and they remain pure. You on the other hand spend all day dreaming about sex yet never get any. :giggle: I kinda feel bad for you boyo. Maybe one day I'll give you one of my hoes. 

:giggle:

@"flesh"

You pathetic troll. Me going out on NYE watching fireworks and telling you about how the whole crowd was staring at a guy harassing women <----- that was the most amazing thing you'd ever seen in your pathetic life.

I doubt you have any girl interested in you.

You're the true definition of pathetic, NYE was 2 months ago. You never got over it. You never moved on. My thread literally traumatised you.

flesh said:
Are you done with your trolling yet? Or do you want to keep going ?

You claim to be black, some one said you're white, not black. Which is it, niggercel wannabe ?

assburger

Gigachad
legit this pompous douchebag is so delusion lmao.. claiming his little autistic wizchan buddies are 'volcel', seriously defending 'sub-8 law', roofla