Fkin lol at everyone in here. IFTSJ IS THE TRUE MONG KING

Luminaire

Regular

Luminaire

Regular
  said:
yeah must admit i envy him and his cock, he also has all the girls that posted here on skype like dontbelonghere even tho she has a husband she is or whas crazy in love with him

lmao look at that chunk

like what the fuck

AND HE IS A VIRGIN 

iftsj

Banned
somebody need to change the shit under my username tbh

iftsj

Banned
Foxx said:
sephy said:
knew he wasn't lying by much tbh

Fucking lol if you think 9x6.1 is overstating even a bit. Im modest about my measurements and mesure real tight im prob bigger

Foxx

Average Guy
iftsj said:
Fucking lol if you think 9x6.1 is overstating even a bit. Im modest about my measurements and mesure real tight im prob bigger

Bro I got a 7.5~ and I am about the same height as you and I can make it look almost the same as your pic. You are like 8.5" max.

iftsj

Banned
Foxx said:
iftsj said:

Bro I got a 7.5~ and I am about the same height as you and I can make it look almost the same as your pic. You are like 8.5" max.
Im not saying im 10 inches but im easy nine. I got a bigger body than yours tho you have narrow shoulders. Anyway im not even full hard here obviously.

Foxx

Average Guy
iftsj said:
Foxx said:
Im not saying im 10 inches but im easy nine. I got a bigger body than yours tho you have narrow shoulders. Anyway im not even full hard here obviously.

Kinda feel bad for you tbh.

iftsj

Banned
Foxx said:
iftsj said:

Kinda feel bad for you tbh.

Lmao why