Fixing your oral posture will fix your face

midface

Subhuman
I swear. There's nothing to wonder. No need for surgery. You're ugly because you were raised wrong, your face grew vertically and it locked into place around age 10. If you do nothing your face will continue to grow vertically. If you change your oral posture, It'll slowly remodel to It's anatomically correct position. IT won't only prevent your face from getting worse, It'll improve it. Your life will be different in 2 years if you continue pressing your tongue on your palate, chew hard gum

Trust me, I have tons of experience. There is nothing complex, your face will adapt and change. The struggle to grow your face forward is the evolutionary reason why a forward midface is attractive. You're putting in the effort to survive while everyone else is lazily letting their tongue drift to the bottom, these sickly looking people are signalling that they aren't fit to reproduce and will die virgins...  It can be avoided if you want, if you struggle to fix your face by pressing your tongue on your palate like you should've been doing from the beginning.

midface

Subhuman
adrift said:
I've been doing it, not like there's anything to lose
There is to lose, you can't expect anything doing it passively like most people will do. Just touching it onto your palate will help nothing.

midface

Subhuman
I'm emphasizing that a light pressure won't change sutures.

Your sutures are stuck together like cement.

You want to change your face? You're not a child anymore with unsealed sutures, you need to use tons of force to gradually release them.

I put a lot of effort into this, my tongue is often in pain every day.
[hr]
When you can, don't mouth breathe. Your nasal cavities should be large enough to breathe comfortably always.

midface

Subhuman
adrift said:
midface said:

You want to change your face? You're not a child anymore with unsealed sutures, you need to use tons of force to gradually release them.

[hr]
When you can, don't mouth breathe. Your nasal cavities should be large enough to breathe comfortably always.
I disagree with the bolded part. When I'm going through sprinting ladders I'm going to need to breathe through my mouth to catch my breath. The mouth is much more efficient at getting oxygen to your lungs (and eventually to your muscles) than the nose. Without proper oxygen intake during exercise your muscles can seize up.
I can respect that... but you've yet to learn the feeling of air burst through those wide facial-tunnels in your nose. Eventually you'll be wide enough, the feelings MAJESTIC. Give yourself 2 years of intense tongue training.

Browcel

Chad
Legit, been mewing for 2 months and I see results in my jaw. Start mewing TODAY!

frenchy91

Gigachad
midface said:

[hr]
I dont get it, where do you push???

midface

Subhuman
frenchy91 said:
midface said:

[hr]
I dont get it, where do you push???
The palate, not touching the teeth as much as possible. Most people have narrow palates so your tongue will touch the teeth a little.

Also, chew hard gum like 40 minutes a day so your teeth don't tip from constant tongue pressure. Press your tongue HARD.

piX

Banned
You'd also probably think that sleeping on your side recedes your cheekbones, well if it did, 99% would have noticeably uneven faces

Mewing opens up the airways which is good if you have a clogged nose or sinus infection but other than that it won't do shit

midface

Subhuman
It's not bullshit. If your face is sealed sleeping on your side will do nothing just like lightly resting your tongue on the palate is useless. If you're using an expansion appliance, sleeping on your side will definitely be detrimental. So yeah, sleep on your back and tape your mouth shut at night until your jaw learns to stay shut. If youre only concerned with not letting your midface lower, then you can sleep on your side and not care, it won't do anything, my advice is for those who are recessed and want to displace their midfaces.

Are you saying that "Mewing" is bullshit or that the face can't change past childhood age? Because both are wrong.

edit: Or sleep on the side with a hand under your head, because the tongue tends to fall down when the head is faced up.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
midface said:
It's not bullshit. If your face is sealed sleeping on your side will do nothing just like lightly resting your tongue on the palate is useless. If you're using an expansion appliance, sleeping on your side will definitely be detrimental. So yeah, sleep on your back and tape your mouth shut at night until your jaw learns to stay shut. If youre only concerned with not letting your midface lower, then you can sleep on your side and not care, it won't do anything, my advice is for those who are recessed and want to displace their midfaces.

Are you saying that "Mewing" is bullshit or that the face can't change past childhood age? Because both are wrong.

edit: Or sleep on the side with a hand under your head, because the tongue tends to fall down when the head is faced up.

Primates sleep on their sides all the time.

midface

Subhuman
If your sutures were soft like a kids you'd be able to morph your face in hours. Laying on your face will effect you if you're trying to displace sutures, but not as much of a worry for adults because children also have much faster cell proliferation

midface

Subhuman
sephon said:
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

BULLSHITBULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

BULLSHITBULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

BULLSHITBULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

BULLSHITBULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

BULLSHITBULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT
Need proof?

MichaelSzny

Banned
Oral oral posture means shit, the only way to ascend is surgery. Physically cutting facial bones and moving them anything else is coping.

MichaelSzny said:
Oral oral posture means shit, the only way to ascend is surgery. Physically cutting facial bones and moving them anything else is coping.
You are cancer and need to be purged.

So, this thread made by nigger face baited me into making an account.

Yeah, the oral posture thingy called the TONGUE works.  The trick is getting it all up there and also widening instead of only pushing forward.  Can you expand the suture in the middle of the palate?  Maybe if you suck enough cock, you can...

It's true that movement of the facial bones is noticeable after doing this.  If done too hard and too often the bones might resist growth.  By this, I mean the sutures will grind and shift, but the actual bone remodeling process for long term and solid results will resist the intense pressure as bone is remodeled by light constant force as per Mew.

I have a secret for releasing the sutures but it's for hardened veterans only.  Ok, it's called Neuro-Cranial-Something.
[hr]
If your doing what OP describes you will feel your maxilla SNAP, CRACKLE, AND POP!

It's a visceral experience to feel the sutures of your face grind away inceldom. 

Now all I need is a suture release session.  Maybe some headstands would work to relieve cranial pressure.

Best to learn the mew push swallow and keep negative pressure in the mouth as a vacuum, however.

I'm back in this bitch.
:uzi:

midface said:

[hr]
NCR claims that the crackling noises that occur the first few times doing it is freeing the sutures, and why they do it 4 days straight.

In my own time trying to research sutures, I found that the are connected by Sharpey Fibers which are ligaments but different from all other ligaments in the body being considered "mineralized ligaments". This seems sensible to the idea that they are currently sealed "like" cement, but can be released.

This forum is all on about NCR and face pulling, got a download link to a self NCR guide, someone I talked to over email from SH is planning to do this, he is on here but doesn't post much. We discussed bone remodeling a bit before.
[hr]
Master Baiter said:
MichaelSzny said:
You are cancer and need to be purged.

So, this thread made by nigger face baited me into making an account.

Yeah, the oral posture thingy called the TONGUE works.  The trick is getting it all up there and also widening instead of only pushing forward.  Can you expand the suture in the middle of the palate?  Maybe if you suck enough cock, you can...

It's true that movement of the facial bones is noticeable after doing this.  If done too hard and too often the bones might resist growth.  By this, I mean the sutures will grind and shift, but the actual bone remodeling process for long term and solid results will resist the intense pressure as bone is remodeled by light constant force as per Mew.

I have a secret for releasing the sutures but it's for hardened veterans only.  Ok, it's called Neuro-Cranial-Something.
[hr]
If your doing what OP describes you will feel your maxilla SNAP, CRACKLE, AND POP!

It's a visceral experience to feel the sutures of your face grind away inceldom. 

Now all I need is a suture release session.  Maybe some headstands would work to relieve cranial pressure.

Best to learn the mew push swallow and keep negative pressure in the mouth as a vacuum, however.

I'm back in this bitch.
:uzi:
And, looks like you beat me to the NCR, that Neuro-Cranial-Something is Restructuring. Also there is something that is basically the same thing as NCR called Advanced-BioStructural-Correction http://breakthematrix.createaforum....-can't-find-an-ncr-doctor-close-to-your-area/

I have yet to see any science behind why more pressure would make the sutures resist the force and that light is better, it appears to only be some safety measure mew gives so he isn't responsible for someone making their roof bleed as some people claimed to have done with so much force.

midface

Subhuman
Master Baiter, well written and legit post. I'll definitely try that neruo cranial something.

Machiavellian, yeah here's no science to it that I know of. The fact is: More force = more movement. Light force = slower movement. Just common sense

Btw, surgery is faster so if you want quick fix do it. Idk if it'll last. Fixing your posture will not fix faces that are disasterously recessed, It'll take years to fix an AVERAGE face. Someone with nonexistant bone mass to begin with will not benefit from a change of oral posture and should* receive complimentary maxfac surgery

REM

Cuck
pressing F5 repeatedly, so a link with downloadable xray proof will show up

i've been reading this shit about mewing for nearly one year, yet not a single successful result on damn adult was shown to date. it's all just a fuckin mental masturbation. pls go and come back, if you manage to get a proof.

[hr]
NCR claims that the crackling noises that occur the first few times doing it is freeing the sutures, and why they do it 4 days straight.

In my own time trying to research sutures, I found that the are connected by Sharpey Fibers which are ligaments but different from all other ligaments in the body being considered "mineralized ligaments". This seems sensible to the idea that they are currently sealed "like" cement, but can be released.
Aye... I've personally had about 10 NCR sessions but that was while I was using an expansion appliance 12+ hours a day.  Thus, I wasn't getting the potential amount of maxilla shift that would be possible with correct, practiced, sustained tongue posture.

I've since abandoned the appliances and am doing things manually/organically.

This mentioning of Sharpey Fibers I can also contribute on.  Most people have congested their bodies with 'inorganic minerals' that are not assimilated by the body.  This would be things like salt, etc.  The clogging results in conditions like hardened arteries, arthritis and now 'cemented' skulls.  A protocol of 1 gal/day distilled water  will flush out all these inorganic minerals from the body.

Further, you might wish to look into - Lowering of Intracranial Pressure with Urea - which dovetails into urine therapy: another modality of distilled water protocols (and more).

Master Baiter, well written and legit post. I'll definitely try that neruo cranial something.

Machiavellian, yeah here's no science to it that I know of. The fact is: More force = more movement. Light force = slower movement. Just common sense

Btw, surgery is faster so if you want quick fix do it. Idk if it'll last. Fixing your posture will not fix faces that are disasterously recessed, It'll take years to fix an AVERAGE face. Someone with nonexistant bone mass to begin with will not benefit from a change of oral posture and should* receive complimentary maxfac surgery
I like your posts, too. 
It's time to absolutely end these frauds who propagate lies and shitty memes; must be some kike agenda...

I can feel my face move with hard pressure and it's good for building the muscle hypertrophy and holding pattern, but I feel that the long term, constant and light force is what does the actual bone remodeling, which is cannibalized and new bone growth in an improved shape dictated by local muscle strength.  That's an important distinction and hearkens back to Mew's videos.

So who's to say that bone mass can't improve?  Where there is a will there is a way.  I sure have some tricks up my sleeve...

One is the example of vitamin K2, which is purported to relocate and transport calcium around the body to where it is needed.  There have been quite a few accounts on forums of people noticing wider zygos with high doses of K2  along with growing fuller rib cages, growing taller, wider skulls, etc.

M

madmaxmandem

Master Baiter said:
[hr]

Aye... I've personally had about 10 NCR sessions but that was while I was using an expansion appliance 12+ hours a day.  Thus, I wasn't getting the potential amount of maxilla shift that would be possible with correct, practiced, sustained tongue posture.

I've since abandoned the appliances and am doing things manually/organically.

This mentioning of Sharpey Fibers I can also contribute on.  Most people have congested their bodies with 'inorganic minerals' that are not assimilated by the body.  This would be things like salt, etc.  The clogging results in conditions like hardened arteries, arthritis and now 'cemented' skulls.  A protocol of 1 gal/day distilled water  will flush out all these inorganic minerals from the body.

Further, you might wish to look into - Lowering of Intracranial Pressure with Urea - which dovetails into urine therapy: another modality of distilled water protocols (and more).

I like your posts, too. 
It's time to absolutely end these frauds who propagate lies and shitty memes; must be some kike agenda...

I can feel my face move with hard pressure and it's good for building the muscle hypertrophy and holding pattern, but I feel that the long term, constant and light force is what does the actual bone remodeling, which is cannibalized and new bone growth in an improved shape dictated by local muscle strength.  That's an important distinction and hearkens back to Mew's videos.

So who's to say that bone mass can't improve?  Where there is a will there is a way.  I sure have some tricks up my sleeve...

One is the example of vitamin K2, which is purported to relocate and transport calcium around the body to where it is needed.  There have been quite a few accounts on forums of people noticing wider zygos with high doses of K2  along with growing fuller rib cages, growing taller, wider skulls, etc.
Yeah, all those accounts were from the Puahate user Brushed-Brass.

He claimed the same thing after taking 'High Vitamin butter oil'.

No before/afters.

He was just taking the piss dude.