• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

First kiss stories???

Darkman

Rotter
Never been kissed by a non relative female. Will probably die never being kissed.

Scar Tissue

Regular
I got my first girlfriend my sophomore year of high school. The day we made it official, we both stayed after school and took a walk through the woods behind my school. I live in a very rural and wild area, so there was a small mountain for us to climb. We climbed to the top and then down to the bottom and I could feel the anticipation building. We headed back towards the school and she looked dissappointed. I could tell she wanted to make out, but I had never done it before, and she was an 8 and I was a lanky long haired faggot (6). She was a yoga hippy chick and she had long curly dark hair down to her waist and flawless moonlit skin.
 As a last ditch effort, I said lets go back into the woods and she said okay. We walked a little bit into the treeline, sat on a rock, and I looked at her eyes. It was all or nothing. I was in. And she leaned forward, and I did, and we started off with some smooches and then she slipped some tongue in. I remember opening my eyes to look at her face while we made out, her eyes were closed and all I could hear was her breath.

A month after that day we were still dating and she told me to come over and I got a ride over to her house from my uncle. I noticed there were no cars in the driveway. I walked into her room and she had a bunch of candles lit and was on the bed naked. I sat down on her bed and she sat up and started kissing me. She pushed me onto my back and got on top of me and started grinding on me. We made out and she dry humped me for like an hour and a half before I manned up and took my dick out of my pants. She literally just eased it right in and fucked my brains out. She had already lost her virginity the year before. She was very toned and very flexible from doing yoga her entire life. Her mom was a teacher. We went three times that night. She burned incense and we watched a movie and I stayed the night on her couch.

Then a week later she dumped me for some european exchange student LOL. I've been redpilled since. But I still remember it very vividly.

• Banned

Feelsbrah

Banned
Scar Tissue said:
I got my first girlfriend my sophomore year of high school. The day we made it official, we both stayed after school and took a walk through the woods behind my school. I live in a very rural and wild area, so there was a small mountain for us to climb. We climbed to the top and then down to the bottom and I could feel the anticipation building. We headed back towards the school and she looked dissappointed. I could tell she wanted to make out, but I had never done it before, and she was an 8 and I was a lanky long haired faggot (6). She was a yoga hippy chick and she had long curly dark hair down to her waist and flawless moonlit skin.
 As a last ditch effort, I said lets go back into the woods and she said okay. We walked a little bit into the treeline, sat on a rock, and I looked at her eyes. It was all or nothing. I was in. And she leaned forward, and I did, and we started off with some smooches and then she slipped some tongue in. I remember opening my eyes to look at her face while we made out, her eyes were closed and all I could hear was her breath.

A month after that day we were still dating and she told me to come over and I got a ride over to her house from my uncle. I noticed there were no cars in the driveway. I walked into her room and she had a bunch of candles lit and was on the bed naked. I sat down on her bed and she sat up and started kissing me. She pushed me onto my back and got on top of me and started grinding on me. We made out and she dry humped me for like an hour and a half before I manned up and took my dick out of my pants. She literally just eased it right in and fucked my brains out. She had already lost her virginity the year before. She was very toned and very flexible from doing yoga her entire life. Her mom was a teacher. We went three times that night. She burned incense and we watched a movie and I stayed the night on her couch.

Then a week later she dumped me for some european exchange student LOL. I've been redpilled since. But I still remember it very vividly.

You dont understand how jealous I am of you if thats true..  uhhhrr thats sounds sooooo perfect,  only bad part is she wasnt a vrigin but fuck me man fuck me Id do anything to experience that

Scar Tissue

Regular
I had oneitis for over a year though. Went through a lot of agony after I got dumped. But I still cherish the experience.

• Banned

Feelsbrah

Banned
Scar Tissue said:
I had oneitis for over a year though. Went through a lot of agony after I got dumped. But I still cherish the experience.

Ive got a oneitisss harddd at the moment.    Im completely infatuated with her and think about her all the time srs.    Fucking adore her so much shes a virgin as welll that good girl innocence makes me fall hard

TheTrews

Regular
My first kiss happened the first time I had sex so it was overshadowed by that event.

purps drank

Rotter
In preschool when the girls would play the kissing game and chase guys around the playground and then kiss them. One chased me down and kissed me  :TqtTUJw:

IcedEarth

Rotter
It was at the end of college and I was still a virgin, accidentally stumbled upon a slutty working class girl and started to "game her". At the time I knew about pua even though internet connection were scarce and this was a very obscure topic. So I was renting some cheap apartment with a guy and one of his friends came to a visit to party. We were talking he said he's good with women, I was a naive schmuck I believed him even though I never saw him hit on one. So I'm telling him about the slutty girl and that I'm still a virgin should I talk about this shit with her. He says yes girls like confidence and telling her will seem you aren't afraid. Since pua material told the same I just believed it.

Few days later she's at my apartment flirting and caressing me, instead of just escalating with kisses I told her that I want her too, I'm a virgin I know what I got to do but should something be awkward it's not her it's just my inexperience. She ditched me on the spot. Next day she also told everybody she knew that I'm an irl homo and impotent. So I got trolled for days even on the phone, so I just ran away and drank at home avoiding campus.

As the weekend came I just went out alone, bumped into some people whom I just knew a bit, we hang out we drank, we went from bar to bar and in the end at the large club when I was mildly drunk I stumbled upon another random slutty wasted woman, started grinding, got a boner, she turned around, we kissed a bit, then she vomited in my mouth. I threw her away, went to the toilet washed out my mouth. left the club, bought a large bottle of vodka, went home, popped in a few pills too hoping I will die but instead I woke up next afternoon with a fucking headache that lasted almost a day.

That was my first kiss.

he was 28, hairy, with a big beak nose

i was just a wee little 15 year old boy

he started touching me and i couldnt say no, he just dominated me with his fat sausage fingers

i wish he squized my nipples, he didnt, i went home and jerked off for hours after the date

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
12 yrs old in hot tub at a middle school party. Friends peer pressured me into kissing this chubby girl cause you'd be considerd a faggot if you hadn't kissed a girl before you turned 13

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
IcedEarth said:
It was at the end of college and I was still a virgin, accidentally stumbled upon a slutty working class girl and started to "game her". At the time I knew about pua even though internet connection were scarce and this was a very obscure topic. So I was renting some cheap apartment with a guy and one of his friends came to a visit to party. We were talking he said he's good with women, I was a naive schmuck I believed him even though I never saw him hit on one. So I'm telling him about the slutty girl and that I'm still a virgin should I talk about this shit with her. He says yes girls like confidence and telling her will seem you aren't afraid. Since pua material told the same I just believed it.

Few days later she's at my apartment flirting and caressing me, instead of just escalating with kisses I told her that I want her too, I'm a virgin I know what I got to do but should something be awkward it's not her it's just my inexperience. She ditched me on the spot. Next day she also told everybody she knew that I'm an irl homo and impotent. So I got trolled for days even on the phone, so I just ran away and drank at home avoiding campus.

As the weekend came I just went out alone, bumped into some people whom I just knew a bit, we hang out we drank, we went from bar to bar and in the end at the large club when I was mildly drunk I stumbled upon another random slutty wasted woman, started grinding, got a boner, she turned around, we kissed a bit, then she vomited in my mouth. I threw her away, went to the toilet washed out my mouth. left the club, bought a large bottle of vodka, went home, popped in a few pills too hoping I will die but instead I woke up next afternoon with a fucking headache that lasted almost a day.

That was my first kiss.

:banderas:

swimcel

Machine
Like 5-6 girls and 3 boys. We took turns with one another. We were 9-10