• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

first impression of leaving home after yr in basement

Lorebin

Regular
i got stunned by sunlight. i had headache, wanted to go back to my pc as fast as possible, everything around me was merging together, couldnt concetrate, wind was annyoing me

i did all i wanted to do but still 24/7 thinking about going back to my room as soon as possible
i quess im a looser because my jawline is wrong

Joncoping

Regular
Lorebin said:
i got stunned by sunlight. i had headache, wanted to go back to my pc as fast as possible, everything around me was merging together, couldnt concetrate, wind was annyoing me

i did all i wanted to do but still 24/7 thinking about going back to my room as soon as possible
i quess im a looser because my jawline is wrong

Get it fixed. Implants if need be. Is it that bad?

an actual year? jesus christ, and i thought i was the biggest losser here leaving my house once or twice a month. i hate my neighbours looking at me and judging me. i need to start from scratch. if no one knew me i would have a peace of mind

How are your parents not having you look for jobs everyday? How do you get away with it?

If you DON'T live with your parents, can you PM me details on how you got your NEETbux prescription please (!)

alien

Machine
Rotters
Don't you see a dentist or anything? I went 6 weeks+ without going out and broke my streak when I went to see the dentist.