• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax Finna buy groceries, tell me what I need to buy to gain weight

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
Shitposters

CUNTPUNT

Regular
This

Or Test C + Tren from Asda

miring username
Come on bro I know you’ve got some scary ass meal plan calculated to the tiniest macros. Help a skinny rake out.

Se55

Shitposters

CUNTPUNT

Regular
He said no dirty bulk nigga
when I was eating 3 large dominos and in a sitting I became kinda chubster lol
3 large pizza’s what are you built in a test tube or something?

Se55

Shitposters
Come on bro I know you’ve got some scary ass meal plan calculated to the tiniest macros. Help a skinny rake out.
I recommend half clean eating half dirty bulk if you’re skinny my brethren
No full dirty bulk cause you’d gain too much fat over time

beef mince and roast potatoes
Chicken and rice/pasta
Eggs
Oats
Milk

you can add a few dirty meals here and there, they won’t do harm since you want to fill out your frame

just make sure to eat 500 calories more than your maintenance. If weight is still not going up, up the calories even more

Se55

Shitposters
I’m just a glutton bastard hahah
Love food too much and got an insane appetite, it’s harder to stay lean nowadays cause of that though. Miss being like 16 and able to get away with eating whatever I liked, my metabolism was faster then. And I was struggling to gain significant weight…times have changed

No dirty bulk though healthy high caloric foods preferably. Tagging the forum size moggers.
@Se55
@Redlooks
@ImNewAndIDontUnderstandTe
no longer a gymcel brother :(, lost most of my gains. But you could try making a home made shake, I used to do it using these ingredients:
500 ml full fat milk 25g to 50g oats 1 to 2 bananas 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter

Now u have 2 choices: 1) add 3 teaspoons pure cacao and 3 to 5 teaspoons of sugar Or 2) 2 to 3 full teaspoons honey.

calories range between 700 to 1000

gaytard

"shy guy"
I recommend half clean eating half dirty bulk if you’re skinny my brethren
No full dirty bulk cause you’d gain too much fat over time

beef mince and roast potatoes
Chicken and rice/pasta
Eggs
Oats
Milk

you can add a few dirty meals here and there, they won’t do harm since you want to fill out your frame

just make sure to eat 500 calories more than your maintenance. If weight is still not going up, up the calories even more
500 more than maintenance is like 2750 or something. How is this even remotely difficult? I could eat that much in chicken breast and rice

Se55

Shitposters
500 more than maintenance is like 2750 or something. How is this even remotely difficult? I could eat that much in chicken breast and rice
Doesn’t have to be difficult, just as long as he’s gaining quality weight (muscles) steadily

CUNTPUNT

Regular
Are you serious? I struggle to make 2300 calories what’s wrong with you cunt.

Kyff

Regular
Get the cheap Airfryer from Inventum and then those fresh not frozen bags of franse friet at AH. Easy carbs, best purchase ever.