• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Find me a jazz song listened to 678,296,029 times

Foxx

Average Guy
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]678,296,029 views[/font]

[size=large][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]

Legit Theory

Aryan
Jazz peaked before there was internet

BTW the biggest songs ever aka Gangnam style and whatever else passes for music these days are all modeled after inner city black music.

SFcel coping like it's 2013 once again

Furby

Regular
I can actually hear jazz intervals the song. u low IQ mayne?

Foxx said:

[size=large][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]

Foxx

Average Guy
Legit Theory said:
Jazz peaked before there was internet

BTW the biggest songs ever aka Gangnam style and whatever else passes for music these days are all modeled after inner city black music.

SFcel coping like it's 2013 once again

SF coping? Jazz is only for black people or something?

GTFO you racist, Jazz =/= any race.

Furby said:
I can actually hear jazz intervals the song.  u low IQ mayne?

Foxx said:

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]

Amud

Banned
You're an absolute retard if you believe the artistic and cultural value of music should be judged based on how many Youtube views it has.

Anyway, this kind of music wouldn't exist without black influence.

The earliest forms of electronic dance music (Detroit techno scene, Chicago house scene) were created by African-Americans. Dubstep in its first incarnation was influenced by dub music (a Jamaican style) and two-step beats which were influenced by the drumming of African-American funk musicians.

Foxx

Average Guy
Amud said:
You're an absolute retard if you believe the artistic and cultural value of music should be based on how many Youtube views it had.

lol?

Cause millions of people hearing your music does not in any way effect them, right?

These 3 songs:

• One Dance
  • Don't Let Me Down
  • Cheap Thrills
    Have more impact on society today than pretty much any song pre-2000. Lol at thinking music played 100 years ago is worth anything. If that was the case we would be listening to music from long before jazz.Face it boyo, no one cares about your old music and its "artistic and cultural" value. Value can be measured in money. How much money do these 3 songs make?Go make a Jazz song and see if you can make 1/10000 of what these songs made.

Amud said:
You're an absolute retard if you believe the artistic and cultural value of music should be judged based on how many Youtube views it has.

Anyway, this kind of music wouldn't exist without black influence.

The earliest forms of electronic dance music (Detroit techno scene, Chicago house scene) were created by African-Americans. Dubstep in its first incarnation was influenced by dub music (a Jamaican style) and two-step beats which were influenced by the drumming of African-American funk musicians.

We are not talking about black people.

Amud

Banned
Foxx said:
Amud said:
You're an absolute retard if you believe the artistic and cultural value of music should be based on how many Youtube views it had.

lol?

Cause millions of people hearing your music does not in any way effect them, right?

These 3 songs:

• One Dance
  • Don't Let Me Down
  • Cheap Thrills
    Have more impact on society today than pretty much any song pre-2000. Lol at thinking music played 100 years ago is worth anything. If that was the case we would be listening to music from long before jazz.Face it boyo, no one cares about your old music and its "artistic and cultural" value. Value can be measured in money. How much money do these 3 songs make?Go make a Jazz song and see if you can make 1/10000 of what these songs made.

I'm sorry that the part of your brain responsible for appreciation of beauty is defective. Your life must be miserable.

[video=youtube]

Foxx

Average Guy
Amud said:
Foxx said:
lol?

These 3 songs:

• One Dance
  • Don't Let Me Down
  • Cheap Thrills

I'm sorry that the part of your brain responsible for appreciation of beauty is defective. Your life must be miserable.

[video=youtube]

How much money that song make?

All about value right?

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
wow op that is pgay