Financial Advice - Help a med jock out

Need some advice from some low inhb, risk taking, high IQ investing low pedigree brutes

info:
- 10k in savings while living with parents (I have 0 expenses)
- Making ~£200 a month on Youtube (just started)

I'm trying to grow my channel to where I'm earning 500-1000 a month so I can move out of this shithole, I estimate that it will take me at least 7 months. I know 200 is nothing, but I was thinking of investing everything I earn until I earn enough monthly to move out. And ofc that 200 will grow as the months go by, and if one of my videos blow up I'll get like 1k or something from just that one video

What would be the best investments? Should I take the virgin low risk index fund route, or gamble it away on random stocks tbh? Even if I can double the 7 month's income, I'd be content

CATASTROFE

everything is looks and iq
Rotters
Need some advice from some low inhb, risk taking, high IQ investing low pedigree brutes

info:

I'm trying to grow my channel to where I'm earning 500-1000 a month so I can move out of this shithole, I estimate that it will take me at least 7 months. I know 200 is nothing, but I was thinking of investing everything I earn until I earn enough monthly to move out. And ofc that 200 will grow as the months go by, and if one of my videos blow up I'll get like 1k or something from just that one video

What would be the best investments? Should I take the virgin low risk index fund route, or gamble it away on random stocks tbh? Even if I can double the 7 month's income, I'd be content
Fuck you. Link to your youtube channel NOW

Fortnite kid

Farewell
You could invest that money in better (camera) equipment for your channel

or take a risk and go all out on cruiseline stocks

You could invest that money in better (camera) equipment for your channel

or take a risk and go all out on cruiseline stocks
All my equipment is already of sufficient quality

But Ill check out the cruise line stocks

I think my brother is already 3k up on a cruise company

:jsan:

CATASTROFE

Rotters
All my equipment is already of sufficient quality

But Ill check out the cruise line stocks

I think my brother is already 3k up on a cruise company

:jsan:
Maybe pay for a collab with a well-known streamer/other youtuber like Linus tech tips?

CATASTROFE

Rotters
I have no clue what it is that you do so I cannot give many suggestions.

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Maybe pay for a collab with a well-known streamer/other youtuber like Linus tech tips?
This
Promote your channel through influencers and paid ads plus do collabs. Identify your niche, see and analyse popular videos in that niche/field and make similar content while giving your own flair and style to the mix (branding 101). Build a presence on social media, encourage people to like and follow to help the algorithm. Put out videos consistently. Tried and test new areas/directions once in a while (horizontal scaling) and continue with whatever stick and disband whatever fails

This
Promote your channel through influencers and paid ads plus do collabs. Identify your niche, see and analyse popular videos in that niche/field and make similar content while giving your own flair and style to the mix (branding 101). Build a presence on social media, encourage people to like and follow to help the algorithm. Put out videos consistently. Tried and test new areas/directions once in a while (horizontal scaling) and continue with whatever stick and disband whatever fails
While I appreciate the advice boyos, I was more interested in what I can do with my earnings in regards to investing.

My channel is already pretty good compared to competitors, Its growing very rapidly and its only a matte of time. Just asking what I do with the money in the meantime

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
While I appreciate the advice boyos, I was more interested in what I can do with my earnings in regards to investing.

My channel is already pretty good compared to competitors, Its growing very rapidly and its only a matte of time. Just asking what I do with the money in the meantime
My comment still stands: invest in your YouTube channel so it could grow even faster if you're that confident. Then monetize it by getting sponsors, selling merch/items and doing patreon

6ft4

Coper
My advice would be to invest in crypto, I can't see a scenario in which you wouldn't double or triple your money in 12 months
I invested 3k in Chainlink a couple of weeks ago which is today worth 3,600
Also please link youtube channel via private message or snap mate

BigBoyDamo

Coper

info:

Put some money into the granite shares 3x BP Long on trading 212 as oil will recover next year, China growing (huge fossil fuels consumer) as well as the rest of the world

oil is the lifeblood of the economy, they expect oil to be at around $65 a barrel next year

invest in something you know rather than take a chance on something you don't, that's the only advice I can give you since I know different things than you my investments will always be different

shotgunshells

Subhuman
A somewhat off topic question, how hard have you found starting a youtube channel? I have considered doing it recently, nothing gay like gaming or anything.

A somewhat off topic question, how hard have you found starting a youtube channel? I have considered doing it recently, nothing gay like gaming or anything.
If your content isn't at the top of your niche, don't bother

hyper competitive environment, you have to be the best compared to the competitors. It takes me at least 30 hours to put together an 8 minute video to ensure the quality is as good as it can be. I'm only two weeks into monetization and I've already quadrupled my income from my first two days, with only 6 videos. Facebook/insta presence also helps

Heres a thread from when I started

6ft4

Coper
The chainlink I invested 3k in is now worth 4k after just a couple of weeks
Crypto is the answer for investing
Well done on your channel btw

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
The chainlink I invested 3k in is now worth 4k after just a couple of weeks
Crypto is the answer for investing
Well done on your channel btw