• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

FINALLY RATE MY FRAME!

im a hypermasc caveman slayer

17 years old
22cm dicklength, 15 cm dick girth, jelqing for 25 cm i hope this is not cope
193 CM barefoot
91 KG
47 cm unflexed neck, 51.5 cm flexed
19.8 cm wrists
62 cm bideltoid HOLY FUCK UNGYMCELLED ALSO!!!!
Started gymcelling 1 week ago these pics are basicly untrained but i did train my neck with wrestler bridges
Started mma maxing 1 week ago, submission grappling , and kickboxing

IM FUCKING 17 WTF 
you mirin? imagine looking like this (basicly) untrained 
[url=https://imgur.com/a/HMbaFjS]https://imgur.com/a/HMbaFjS[/url]
goal= ufc heavyweight champion ,110 kg 195 cm
i will shout out @"undisputed"  when i will win the title , GET THE FUCK IN @"Unbeatable" @"sin" 

@"Unbeatable" 
:dre:

:glasses: :tom: :dre:

BOING 747

Banned
I've seen tons of guy like you 
Only thing you have is size,no brain,nothing,just size srs tbh ngl stop coping

HOW DO YOU COPE? I MOG YOU TO UTTER DEATH, DISPROVE ME OTHERWISE MY BROTHER @"Unbeatable" 

Unbeatable

Regular

As you will come soon to know, I control everything behind the scenes

I remember seeing your full frontal, congrats on growing a beard. You are indeed a slayer, with that godly frame its hard not to be

you will be like nick pulos

But stop acting like a weak low t bitch with your submissive threads to undisputed. It makes you look like a faggot

you sound like one of those easily bullied victims i torment on the daily, it doesnt suit you

@"Unbeatable" thanks for the love my brother yes this beard is ultra life fuel for me. and my love for undisputed is just because he is so fucking funny , admit it he has made you laugh many times too. do you dislike him? , why brother ?
tell me .

Unbeatable

Regular
presidentelyar12333 said:
@"Unbeatable" thanks for the love my brother yes this beard is ultra life fuel for me. and my love for undisputed is just because he is so fucking funny , admit it he has made you laugh many times too. do you dislike him? , why brother ?
tell me .

I dont like or dislike him, not at all. he is just another worthless subhuman i bully on the daily for my enjoyment. he is so damn weak and vulnerable its hard not to bully him along with the rest of my victims

he doesn't need to get bullied he posts like 242424 posts a fucking day be bullies himself basicly i just make those posts because he makes me laugh , atleast he is good at something @"Unbeatable"  

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Unbeatable said:
I dont like or dislike him, not at all. he is just another worthless subhuman i bully on the daily for my enjoyment. he is so damn weak and vulnerable its hard not to bully him along with the rest of my victims

imagine being this delusional
:cage2:
:spew:
:datalol:
when have you ever bullied me, you pissweak shitskin? that's right.. never

you are too weak. stay delusional, you subhuman. you're the one tagging me everywhere begging for my attention and sending me autistic PM's that I ignore. you follow me from thread to thread like a tormented abused hostage suffering from stockholm syndrome. in your case, it is 100%
[video=youtube]you crave my abuse and tormenting. look how utterly submissive you have gotten. I don't remember you this submissive
:stare:
but this is what my bullying does to people, ladies and gentleman. I expose their true colors and they become more submissive than ever. @"unbeatable" is 100% proof of this
:tatum:
:goodfellas:
you will always be my passive bitch I am bullying and left and right. I will make you commit suicide, you weak soft cuck

@"undisputed"  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[size=xx-large]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[size=xx-large]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[size=xx-large]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[size=xx-large]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[size=xx-large]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[size=xx-large]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]