FINALLY GYMCELS THANK GOD I NEED YOUR HELP.

Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
That is pretty typical m8. Don't worry too much about all the dogma, everyone has a different opinion about what you "NEED TO DO" but in reality it's pretty simple to make progress and 90% of what people say is just unnecessary garbage.
 
S

SPF

Guest
Severe Retard said:
SPF said:
shit routine
mike mentzer knows best
lol stfu you dumb gymcel... if I could leak out the bit of gym knowledge you have I would but i have to ask a legit moron and pass through your aspie memes
flush yourself phaggot
 
J

Johneffer

Guest
[youtube]tuseJALeelo[/youtube] I am better than you give me attention
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reputation
0
It's not just training. What you eat, and how frequently you eat makes a difference. But I don't have the patience to devise a bodybuilder's nutrition plan for you. You'll have to google that yourself.
 
J

Johneffer

Guest
Severe Retard said:
Johneffer said:
[youtube]tuseJALeelo[/youtube] I am better than you give me attention
legit most aesthetic physique 

thanks for posting that now i can filter you out of credible gymcels from numist you look like a fuckign turkey LOL @ manlets
 I'M 6 FOOT 2 FAGGOTCEL LOL!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
DLTBB said:
Severe Retard said:
this is fucking bs 90% of models go to the gym 7 days a week
Take it from somebody who has gained 30 pounds of lean mass in a year, more than one set per muscle will fuck you up.
Proof? This sounds VERY unusual... Sounds like endurance training if you mean like doing 100 reps with a light weight then leaving the gym or some shit lol. Are you trying to trick him? I bet not even a single other ripped guy in any gym I go to would train that way.
 
S

SPF

Guest
Severe Retard said:
SPF said:
flush yourself phaggot
fucking LOL why am I even asking you ugly dumb gymcels im legit aesthetic as fuck and don't even need to lift...

keep compensating manlet

fyi im 6'3 if you didn't read that 1 whole foot taller than you :shock:
[hr]
BIGPIG said:
whats your question??
which routine for that body as beginner
im 6'1 215 irl brah
 

Guest

Cuck
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
0
Severe Retard said:
DLTBB said:
HIT training is key. 
One set per muscle to absolute failure. Rest for 3-5 days and repeat. 
Too much volume will fuck you up.
this is fucking bs 90% of models go to the gym 7 days a week
Overtrain much?
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
DLTBB said:
StraxcityIsGod said:
Proof? This sounds VERY unusual... Sounds like endurance training if you mean like doing 100 reps with a light weight then leaving the gym or some shit lol. Are you trying to trick him? I bet not even a single other ripped guy in any gym I go to would train that way.
No it's one set of 6-8 reps to absolute failure with a weight you struggle with. 
Look up Mike Mentzers high intensity training. 
We all train like that on Nu Misc. High volume training is retarded.
But m8 you are on roids... How do you know the results aren't from the juice, or did you get 30 lbs in a year natty? I usually do 3 sets of 8, or 4 on compounds usually reach failure on third then deload for fourth.

Usually I do DB bench (can easily isolate chest more on DB), incline DB bench, flys, skullcrushers and tricep kickbacks for example as a typical workout. You are saying it's better to just walk in, do one set on bench, one set on skullcrushers and leave?

I can't even imagine getting a lasting burn out of 8 rep failure on one set, would leave feeling fresh as a daisy.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reputation
0
DLTBB said:
Severe Retard said:
you guys also all take roids
The HIT principles are mainly aimed at natural lifters. 
Sometimes I do two sets per muscle because I'm on gear but one set is enough for a natural.
What the fuck? I've been lifting weights since 1986, and I've never trained like that....yet I've still made massive gains.

No steroids; no nothing.

I don't know if you've had the luxury of training as a natural lifter for many years, but one set per muscle doesn't cut it if you're a natural (which you obviously are not).
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
Sacrificial Lamb said:
DLTBB said:
The HIT principles are mainly aimed at natural lifters. 
Sometimes I do two sets per muscle because I'm on gear but one set is enough for a natural.
What the fuck? I've been lifting weights since 1986, and I've never trained like that....yet I've still made massive gains.

No steroids; no nothing.

I don't know if you've had the luxury of training as a natural lifter for many years, but one set per muscle doesn't cut it if you're a natural (which you obviously are not).
Curious, how do you train?
 

BIGPIG

Incel
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
111
Reputation
3
Severe Retard said:
SPF said:
flush yourself phaggot
fucking LOL why am I even asking you ugly dumb gymcels im legit aesthetic as fuck and don't even need to lift...

keep compensating manlet

fyi im 6'3 if you didn't read that 1 whole foot taller than you :shock:
[hr]
BIGPIG said:
whats your question??
which routine for that body as beginner
any of them. the guy in your OP seems to have mostly developed abs and legs, so focus on those and get to a low enough bodyfat til you look like that
 

BIGPIG

Incel
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
111
Reputation
3
Severe Retard said:
BIGPIG said:
any of them. the guy in your OP seems to have mostly developed abs and legs, so focus on those and get to a low enough bodyfat til you look like that
im doing ppl 6 times a weak is this good? I want a solid hard balanced body not some gymccel bodybuilder body
im not even sure what the difference is between a "solid hard balanced body" and a "gymccel bodybuilder body" in your mind. if youre natural you'll barely gain any muscle as it is unless youre genetically inclined to gain lots of muscle, and even then it wont be much. do whatever you enjoy
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reputation
0
StraxcityIsGod said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:
What the fuck? I've been lifting weights since 1986, and I've never trained like that....yet I've still made massive gains.

No steroids; no nothing.

I don't know if you've had the luxury of training as a natural lifter for many years, but one set per muscle doesn't cut it if you're a natural (which you obviously are not).
Curious, how do you train?
Ok, I have to leave for the gym (now).....but I'll keep it short.

Take note that the way I train has changed, due to age and injury. I'm 43-years-old (almost 44).

My current training regiment is:

Day 1: Chest & Back
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps

I'm mostly using Nautilus machines now (due to injuries), but for decades I would do this:

~Bench Press (4 sets, each set a little heavier than the one before)
~Incline Press (4 sets, each set a little heavier than the one before)
~ Decline Press (4 sets, each set a little heavier than the one before)
~ Pec Deck or Cable Crossover (be careful with the shoulders)

With back, I'd do dumbbell rows, deadlifts, chin-ups, pull-ups, lat pull-downs, etc.

(This is taking me too long to write, and I'm running late..)

For legs, I'll do leg extensions, leg curls (4 sets for each, pyramiding the weight, lifting heavier weight on each set), calf raises, and more. I do squats, and very occasionally, I will do hack squats.

Shoulders are a bitch for me now. I have arthritis in both shoulders, two frayed rotator cuffs, and labral tears in both shoulders. I've avoided surgery, and worked around it....but I'm not quite what I used to be.

I'm not benching 400+ lbs any more.

For shoulders, I do shrugs and dumbbell side lateral raises. When I do military presses, I now use Nautilus machines, since my shoulders can no longer handle the immense loads I used to punish myself with. There are other exercises, but you get my point.

For biceps, my shoulders are a limitation...so I'll often use a hammer grip when using dumbbells for curls. For triceps, I do tons of dips (using only body weight). There's stuff I'm leaving out, but I have no time to write an essay.

One important thing to note is that I often force feed myself when out of the gym.

Most guys don't consume enough calories (and protein), so they don't get really big.

I make myself eat (a lot), and it helps. And I am 100% natural.

I'm 5' 9" and 250 lbs (if that's relevant).
 
C

Clive

Guest
HIT is GOAT

im 6'2 210 pound 9% bf rn from HIT after only 2-3 years serious training
 
Top