Finally got me a PS4

Copenhagen

Slayer
I would gladly trade ten twenty years of childlessness and bachelor lifestyle for the ability to play all the new games that are coming

alien

Chad
Rotters
david_chicago said:
I bet the controllers are too big for his babyhands.
Playstation controllers are relatively small compared to Xbox controllers. Because Japanese have small hands. While American have big hands. So he should be fine.

alien

Chad
Rotters
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I would gladly trade ten twenty years of childlessness and bachelor lifestyle for the ability to play all the new games that are coming
I can't get into video games anymore. They bore the shit out of me, seem pointless and seem like too much effort and investment. I still have my PS3 and Xbox 360 (I didn't bother getting a PS4 or Xbox One because of my lack of interest in gaming).

The only game I'm playing right now is on my smartphone/tablet. Merchant on Google Play (probably Apple App Store too). A free-to-play simplistic RPG that revolves heavily around gathering resources in dungeons, crafting equipment, selling resources and items for gold. And your characters gain experience points and level up like in a typical RPG. And once you level up your characters to a certain level, you can unlock other classes. And I only really play while I listen to a podcast or something.

Sorry to say it but these days RPGs like Persona and Final Fantasy seem like a complete waste of time. They are huge time sinks. If I want to watch a JRPG storyline, I would rather watch an anime or read manga.

Funny thing is, I bet if Merchant had a game clock, I probably would find out that I've clocked hours into that game already. Short-burst smartphone games are very non-committal and simplistic. That's how they "get" you. Whenever video games start to feel like a chore, that's when I tune out. And that's most games these days to be honest. Most games these days are padded with a lot of content to justify their high price tag. Because gamers don't feel like paying $60 US for video games anymore. Not when there are a wealth of free and cheap games out there these days on PC, smartphones and tablets. Recently here in Canada due to the weak Canadian Dollar we have seen the price of our games go up from $60 to $70 to $80 CAN. 25% devaluation in our currency = 33% increase in the price of games. And it just makes no sense to me to pay $80 for these things when video games are boring and uninspired as shit.

Maybe it's just because I'm 30 and getting old. I used to LOVE video games as a child and teen. Especially RPGs when I was 14-16 (1999-2001). Which was basically considered by many of my generation to be the Golden Age for RPGs because of the sheer amount of RPGs that were on the Playstation (though a lot of oldcels and pretentious youngcels claim that the real golden age for RPGs was 1991-1996 on the Super Nintendo. I barely played RPGs in the early-mid 90s so I didn't get into the SNES RPGs until 1999-2001). But when I go back to play these games now at 30, the magic is gone.
[hr]
Jesus Christ said:
I don't like video games anymore. Boring.
Exactly. I don't get it. It's the same with sports. And most TV and movies. Bread and circus bullshit that is meant to distract us from the issues that matter in the world. This makes it easier for our masters to rule us.

Peanuts

Incel
I used to game a lot but rarely do, now. Only play one game anymore. It's a driving game called Assetto Corsa. Have a small racing wheel I put on my lap. It's actually fun and challenging as fuck. You can jump on whenever you want and bang out a lap or two. It's as low-investment as you want it to be. And it's always kept interesting because of new mods.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
He forgot to buy a ladder to climb on his Coach to play PlayStation 4.  :lol:

Mrstyoobid

Normie
That looks like a white hand kent. A white australian 31 year old hand  :shock:

it seems like your are about to grab a console like a dildo, that's how excited your incel hands look.