• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Finally got around to downloading tinder... realized my face is holding me back.

SecretMan

Going on tinder has been something that for me has been a long time coming. Finally my phone somehow managed to get enough space to allow me to download and install tinder, and let's just say that I can finally take the red pill in peace and in an odd way it is now weirdly refreshing and freeing.

After all of this time and of people on here rating me a 6.5/10 or 7/10 I can finally admit to myself that it's my face that is the issue.

I made my tinder account and used a very good picture of my face and I am even wearing a beret which shows off high status as well, my pictures show me being sociable, being in shape, and it's not even obvious of some of my other flaws like being a manlet are in the pictures. So in terms of perceived M&S I should surely make the grade. Realistically this is about as good as it is going to get.

Yet after 2 day I have only gotten about 10 matches and I swiped like on so many pictures that I had gotten limited. Legit male model slayers do this shit and get 20 matches within a few hours. Half of the chicks aren't even hot either.

Now I could blue pill myself and try to blame it on location as I am in a more rural area with a population of 15,000 or so as the closest city to me and I am near Canada and it's cold here and all of this so maybe some chicks don't want to match up with a guy over 25 miles away. But this is just blue pill since chicks probably quickly only look at your face before deciding to swipe.

This is actually though a very oddly freeing experience though because now I no longer have to care what a female thinks of me as it becomes easier to accept that it's very difficult to slay and not really worth the effort to try and become a slayer.

its the sub8 law.
girls consider 80% of male population ugly. 10% average. 10% good looking.
they think nick bateman is average looking. thats the least they expect from a guy. if you cant meassure up with him you musnt even compete

IcedEarth said:
real life > tinder

tinder is real life. it doesnt matter if you shop from amazon or wallmart, you are going to get the same things for the same price

IcedEarth

Rotter
The German Dream said:
IcedEarth said:
real life > tinder

tinder is real life. it doesnt matter if you shop from amazon or wallmart, you are going to get the same things for the same price

indeed you are right, you might actually like grindr better

just lol buddy boyo said:
IcedEarth said:
are you jelly? :lol:

yea

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
IcedEarth said:
real life > tinder

tinder is a small scale representation of dating dynamics in real life

it's a representation of exponential levels of flirting not actual p in the v, most women flirt with 50 guys in a month and can be happy if they fuck 1 out of them, you must be legit retarded if you think low T levels and over-education doesn't influence male behavior