final thread on what's real white

LostTuna

Gigachad
if u can trace all of ur geneticals back to: denmark, sweden, norway, holland, germany u are real white. congrats.

2nd class real white is shit like: white looking syrians, russians, a lot of british people, spaniards, etc.

3rd class racial geneticals based on inherent value is: east asians, white-ish latinos etc. small minority of BBC's and middle easterners

4th class: south asians, aboriginals, vast majority of BBC's and arabs, indians, etc

Boss

Slayer
sweden and norway have to much asian blood

basque spainards are whiter than them

Magnus

Lookism God
Boss said:

Exactly , depigmented gooks

LostTuna

Gigachad
Boss said:

what's basque?

also it's mostly the finns and slavs that have a lot of mong blood. sweden/norway is pretty damn pure altho the dutch are the most pure according to willy IIRC. i remember him saying the dutch were the whitest people

Boss

Slayer
LostTuna said:
Boss said:

what's basque?

also it's mostly the finns and slavs that have a lot of mong blood. sweden/norway is pretty damn pure altho the dutch are the most pure according to willy IIRC. i remember him saying the dutch were the whitest people
Basque is a region in northern spain that fought off invaders and remained pure

sweden and norway still have more ethnic blood than parts of greece and its mongloid blood which is way more ethnic than arab

wow every colour of the rainbow included. what bluepill rubbish

also brits are as white as scandis if not more so (scandis have asiatic lineage)

thereisnoescape

Subhuman
how can you put british people in the same category as syrians? i sense shitskin cope

solidus

Coper
if it looks white, it's white. Lol putting syrians among white british, the delusion is off the charts. And no southern european is more white then an ethnic norwegian, that's simply just salty darkies coping

IceCutter

Gigachad
Dutch is basically nigger now, as soon will be Germany. RIP central europe

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk