• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax Filler treatment in the UK

SantanDJ

@CJ the Ascender

Great ascension, curious where you get your fillers in the UK? I have similar problems to what you had originally so I'm hoping I can get similar results.

The only male results with big transformations I've seen are from Zack Ally, but a lot of them look unnatural due to focusing too much on a big angular jaw and neglecting the cheek area imo.

@CJ the Ascender

I understand if you wouldn't want to publicly post that info, but if you'd be willing to let me know in private or give any tips at all about finding a good doctor I'd be super grateful. You can email me at throwaway64145@gmail.com.
I recommend looking for attractive woman doctors in London. They must be a doctor and must be a woman. The reason they must be a cute woman is because you ask them to make you look attractive to them. Target audience and all that jazz... In central London you won't really go wrong.

SantanDJ

I recommend looking for attractive woman doctors in London. They must be a doctor and must be a woman. The reason they must be a cute woman is because you ask them to make you look attractive to them. Target audience and all that jazz... In central London you won't really go wrong.
Thanks man, that's great advice. Saw somewhere you said around 2k a year to maintain which isn't bad, how often you have to go back for the touch ups?

sendmepicstorate

Almost Caused a Car Crash
Autists
Thanks man, that's great advice. Saw somewhere you said around 2k a year to maintain which isn't bad, how often you have to go back for the touch ups?
Probably a good idea to do what he said.

Then have implants modelled around the changes in the long run.

SantanDJ

Probably a good idea to do what he said.

Then have implants modelled around the changes in the long run.

Have deliberated about it, but not sure I want to risk implants.

Silicone can be easily removed in case of infection but also has the highest rate of bone erosion, so I don't want that shit anywhere near my eye sockets... Then you have medpor which is much less likely to cause erosion because it fuses with your soft tissue, but the downside of that is if you get an infection they have to carve up your face to get them out leaving you in a position way worse than when you started.

Think I'll play it safe and pray scientists work out how to 3D print bioidentical bone before I've sunk £50k on injections

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
Rotters
I always thought the better way would be get the surgeon to draw you a face with the implants before and after.......

The reason you do that is you want to see their artistic ability. Lets not forget surgery maxxing is not just a procedure its an art.

If they cant draw for shit, then they cant make you look good. Simple.