Fighting for you country in case of war is FUCKING STUPID

Why should you risk your life for idiots from the government that allowed the war to happen in the first place?

I would go fight in any war against germany at pretty much any time and I would understand going to war with Israel is they fucking messed with us and I'd probably accept middle east.
Not willing to fight any non-germany europe or non middle-east asia

Luckily
Germany had it's economy fixed by americans and won't be causing trouble unless they manage to fuck it up again, but they're not gonna.
Israel won't fuck with us, jews are too smart.
Middle east just needs to be carpetbombed, no reason for me to risk my life i would demand to just do bombing raids.

Luckily
Germany had it's economy fixed by americans and won't be causing trouble unless they manage to fuck it up again, but they're not gonna.
Middle east just needs to be carpetbombed, no reason for me to risk my life i would demand to just do bombing raids.

Luckily

Luckily

And what's worse, in some countries there is a DEATH PENALTY for desertion

Why?

They will kill me because I don't want to die?

Army should be PROFFESSIONAL only

Enroll all the high T low inhibition males who don't fear death and suicidal betas, and leave us - basement dwellers alone

Thereishope

Coper
MistGeburt3000 said:
If there is a war i wil simply shoot anybody besides my fat gf my son and my grandmother, actually sometimes i wish they would be death only because if i would be alone i could do the fuck i want and would need to be a "good boy" for nobody anymore.

When i was young i wished for war or nature catastrophes, decay of humanity was always something positive for me, it´s not that i totally hate humanity i rather just think it would be better if it wouldnt exist. 
Legit there needs to be nukes