Field report, got number from cute girl at the gym

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
So after my recent bang session(s) with that one night stand, I felt the mojo to talk to this random girl at the gym today.

Coming there I felt very low energy due to 12 hour at work combined with basicly no sleep at all tonight, I had some pwo to give me energy but I still felt extremely tired, my skin looked lifeless and hair was messy, luckily I can easily cover up the hair part with a random hat.

So walking in I see the girl coming out of the ladies change-room, she obviously sees me but after 1 sec avoids eye-contact looking down, I dont say hello to her cause I want her to greet me first. I go change.

Coming down to the gym, she is the only one there tonight, Guess Im not alone gymcelling when all normal people are out drinking themseleves shitless.

Again she barely looks at me, very cold "bitchy" look to her face, seems very stuck up and everything but pleasant. Anyway time goes, I do my deadlifts and she does whatever bullshit girl-excercises shes read in some magazine. Keep in mind Its a rather small gym and we still havent said one word to eachother, so the tension is somewhat weird. Therefor I decide to initiate some convo. So I just ask her If she is finished with the bench soon, which she replies with a cold "oh, yep.". After another while I start shit-chatting with her, saying how we are such nolifers working out at friday night. She seems to warm up a little and we get a still rather unpersonal convo going.

After another 10-15 minutes of working out, she is starting to get ready to leave so I tell her shes cute and should give me her number, now she gets alot nicer in convo and becomes way more "interested" in it. She says shes not sure which I reply thats okay blabla whatever, chat for another like 2 minutes, then shes: "okay sure, but better make use of it then!".

I take number, she leaves. After like 30min when Im done, I mess her: "hey, you know who it is", answer: "who??", I reply: "dont fuck with me darling, what ya up to this evening?", reply: "haha... actually babysitting.. u?", I reply: "screw that, you should come over", she replies: "But you are only looking for one thing..", I reply: "Ofcourse, talk politics and watch batman", she answers: "haha I knew it!", I dont reply. I wait for like 20 minutes, then she text again: "Listen Its impossible for me tonight ok?? but wanna meet up tomorrow??".

I havent responded yet. Looks level of girl: Between 6-7, IRL standards, that is. Not a super model, not a "pua 7" which basicly means a real life 4. 

Short girl, good tits, good as, cute face, long brown hair. Bangable.

AMA

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
MistGeburt3000 said:
You have game where did you learned that ? And got you rated here ? WHat was youre rating ?
Ive done PUA for several years before, not any longer. I dont think I got rated here.

RealRob said:
So after my recent bang session(s) with that one night stand, I felt the mojo to talk to this random girl at the gym today.

Coming there I felt very low energy due to 12 hour at work combined with basicly no sleep at all tonight, I had some pwo to give me energy but I still felt extremely tired, my skin looked lifeless and hair was messy, luckily I can easily cover up the hair part with a random hat.

So walking in I see the girl coming out of the ladies change-room, she obviously sees me but after 1 sec avoids eye-contact looking down, I dont say hello to her cause I want her to greet me first. I go change.

Coming down to the gym, she is the only one there tonight, Guess Im not alone gymcelling when all normal people are out drinking themseleves shitless.

Again she barely looks at me, very cold "bitchy" look to her face, seems very stuck up and everything but pleasant. Anyway time goes, I do my deadlifts and she does whatever bullshit girl-excercises shes read in some magazine. Keep in mind Its a rather small gym and we still havent said one word to eachother, so the tension is somewhat weird. Therefor I decide to initiate some convo. So I just ask her If she is finished with the bench soon, which she replies with a cold "oh, yep.". After another while I start shit-chatting with her, saying how we are such nolifers working out at friday night. She seems to warm up a little and we get a still rather unpersonal convo going.

After another 10-15 minutes of working out, she is starting to get ready to leave so I tell her shes cute and should give me her number, now she gets alot nicer in convo and becomes way more "interested" in it. She says shes not sure which I reply thats okay blabla whatever, chat for another like 2 minutes, then shes: "okay sure, but better make use of it then!".

I take number, she leaves. After like 30min when Im done, I mess her: "hey, you know who it is", answer: "who??", I reply: "dont fuck with me darling, what ya up to this evening?", reply: "haha... actually babysitting.. u?", I reply: "screw that, you should come over", she replies: "But you are only looking for one thing..", I reply: "Ofcourse, talk politics and watch batman", she answers: "haha I knew it!", I dont reply. I wait for like 20 minutes, then she text again: "Listen Its impossible for me tonight ok?? but wanna meet up tomorrow??".

I havent responded yet. Looks level of girl: Between 6-7, IRL standards, that is. Not a super model, not a "pua 7" which basicly means a real life 4. 

AMA
Sounded believable until bolded part

Or the OP is at least a 7

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Tyrone the Nigger said:
RealRob said:

AMA
Sounded believable until bolded part

Or the OP is at least a 7
Had similar convos many times, usually works out fine.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
just lol buddy boyo said:
What is your rating? Pics of you and girl.
Wont post of her, maybe later with blurred face. Pic of me:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
IcedEarth said:
lmfao evilvalle strikes again

yet another bullshit thread
Evilvalle = weirdo who impersonated me on reddit and puahate. Im the real Rob.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
IcedEarth said:
RealRob said:
Evilvalle = weirdo who impersonated me on reddit and puahate. Im the real Rob.
why the fuck did he do it?
He still does it on sluthate. PUA community lair drama from years back, he hates me.

Joncoping

Normie
RealRob said:
IcedEarth said:
why the fuck did he do it?
He still does it on sluthate. PUA community lair drama from years back, he hates me.
If that really is you in the pics you are not bad looking. If you needed PUA then I advise you to seek a mental health professional

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joncoping said:
RealRob said:
If that really is you in the pics you are not bad looking. If you needed PUA then I advise you to seek a mental health professional
Its me. I was shy with girls growing up, played lots of computer, counter-strike on elite level does nothing for your social skills with the opposite sex.
[hr]
So I replied, 1 minute then she answers lol. "Date" set up for tomorrow boyos.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
MistGeburt3000 said:
how old are you and how old is the girl ?
Im headin mid 20s. I looked up the girl now, she is 19.

purps drank

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
it doesn't matter what you say (as long as it's not extremely autistic) as long as you are at or above her looks level and she likes your appearance and is available to fuck you.

:clap:

modified

hairloss expert
RealRob said:
Why are you posting here to brag about how you got a girl who is uglier than you?

If you're so good looking girls hook up with you so easily, why are you bragging about it on a forum full of short/ugly/minority incels?

Are you just an asshole or what?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
modified said:
RealRob said:
Why are you posting here to brag about how you got a girl who is uglier than you?

If you're so good looking girls hook up with you so easily, why are you bragging about it on a forum full of short/ugly/minority incels?

Forum aint a gathering-place for incels no more, havent seen an ugly incel here yet.

Amud

Banned
If that picture isn't photoshopped (and it kind of looks like it is), you are literally 99.9th percentile facial masculinity. This means you will be very attractive to certain women and can play niche game easily. This is not an accomplishment in any way. Congratulations on being born with different than average hormone levels, want a medal? Anyway, get the fuck out.

modified

hairloss expert
RealRob said:
modified said:

Forum aint a gathering-place for incels no more, havent seen an ugly incel here yet.
You're fucking retarded. If I was tall and handsome I sure as fuck wouldn't be wasting my time on this shithole.
[hr]
Amud said:
If that picture isn't photoshopped (and it kind of looks like it is), you are literally 99.9th percentile facial masculinity. This means you will be very attractive to certain women and can play niche game easily. This is not an accomplishment in any way. Congratulations on being born with different than average hormone levels, want a medal? Anyway, get the fuck out.
This.