FF8 was Red-Pilled

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
Good-looking loner who hates everyone, still gets more attention from girls by virtue his looks, even while having a shit personality. Meanwhile, ugly incels, even with 'personalities', still get nothing. The other guy who got slayed was a legit stereotypical muscular blond chad.
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
all FF games ate generally redpilled, as is most stuff from Japan tbh. Just not that good to get into because you wind up being as aspie as the main character.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,850
Reputation
738
Seifer was a slayer (the blonde Chad you are referring to, though you might be talking about Zell? I recall Zell being more muscular, compact. But Seifer was not scrawny. He definitely had more of a build to him than Squall). I agree that Squall was a lone-wolf slayer though. I don't know if I'd say he's aspie. But he was definitely very introverted and didn't give a fuck.

Cloud was introverted and didn't give a fuck too. But he got more emo the more that he found out about his past and shit. He and Sephiroth were both mentally unstable individuals. Kefka (in FF6) too. Kefka reminds me of Heath Ledger Joker.


Oh and the eurasian Rinoa dated both Seifer and later Squall. :giggle: Eurasians love white cock
 

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
alien said:
Seifer was a slayer (the blonde Chad you are referring to, though you might be talking about Zell? I recall Zell being more muscular, compact. But Seifer was not scrawny. He definitely had more of a build to him than Squall). I agree that Squall was a lone-wolf slayer though. I don't know if I'd say he's aspie. But he was definitely very introverted and didn't give a fuck.

Cloud was introverted and didn't give a fuck too. But he got more emo the more that he found out about his past and shit. He and Sephiroth were both mentally unstable individuals. Kefka (in FF6) too. Kefka reminds me of Heath Ledger Joker.


Oh and the eurasian Rinoa dated both Seifer and later Squall. :giggle: Eurasians love white cock
She was portuguese.



And no, zell was the typical incel laughing stock, he probably looked like you, except not as bad looking. Seifer was the Chad. Squall was just a loner, who literally had no personality, he just came off as a 'bad boy' owing to the halo effect of his looks, nothing else, he didn't even put any effort into the image. The redpilled power of looks was there for all to see.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Squall did not have a shit personality  at all. He was just a loner, that is not a shit personality.
And I find Squall much more attractive then some random duchebag extrovert alpha. Squall has a good heart, and is a real person, and not osme PUA clown


Riona was very cute, but I actually found in love with Squall and his black uniform, on that one cutscene, that is the only male character I ever identified with, ever lol
I have to say tho if Rinoa was a SEED and had that uniform she would be prob the perfect being
 

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
video games and red pill

this is exactly what autism looks like
If 'red pill' = looks theory, then they pretty much are, because the attractive guys are always shown as getting all the women, regardless of 'personality'.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,002
Reputation
0
Metal Gear Solid and MaxPayne are pretty much redpilled when you extract fantasy out of it.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
otyiludf53 said:
IcedEarth said:
video games and red pill

this is exactly what autism looks like
If 'red pill' = looks theory, then they pretty much are, because the attractive guys are always shown as getting all the women, regardless of 'personality'.
it's a fucking video game irl social influence, luck, her sexual issues, aggressive behavior matters as well
 

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
FuckThis said:
Squall did not have a shit personality  at all. He was just a loner, that is not a shit personality.
And I find Squall much more attractive then some random duchebag extrovert alpha. Squall has a good heart, and is a real person, and not osme PUA clown


Riona was very cute, but I actually found in love with Squall and his black uniform, on that one cutscene, that is the only male character I ever identified with, ever lol
I have to say tho if Rinoa was a SEED and had that uniform she would be prob the perfect being
He literally had no personality, and did not want one. Some people are like that, they become monks, etc. but because of his looks, the females did not even allow him to be one, and forced him to become a slayer by going after him. If it wasn't for his looks, he would have been completely ignored.
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
otyiludf53 said:
If 'red pill' = looks theory, then they pretty much are, because the attractive guys are always shown as getting all the women, regardless of 'personality'.
it's a fucking video game irl social influence, luck, her sexual issues, aggressive behavior matters as well
It does, that's why Seifer the chad slayed the hardest, but even then, the handsome loner guy with zero personality still got more girls thrown at him, by simply having looks alone, compared to typical incels.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
otyiludf53 said:
It does, that's why Seifer the chad slayed the hardest, but even then, the handsome loner guy with zero personality still got more girls thrown at him, by simply having looks alone, compared to typical incels.
flush yourself
 

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
playing anime games = incel
browsing on an incel forum = incel

4chan is basically an anime forum. Are they more incel than reddit going by that logic?
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
GTA San Andreas if you're black, Gay Tony if you're spic, GTA4 if you're e euro - all essential redpill games and alpha training

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
2
otyiludf53 said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
playing anime games = incel
browsing on an incel forum = incel

4chan is basically an anime forum. Are they more incel than reddit going by that logic?
This is a looksmaxing forum.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
IceCutter said:
all FF games ate generally redpilled, as is most stuff from Japan tbh. Just not that good to get into because you wind up being as aspie as the main character.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Wasnt it Koreans who made FF?
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
Machiavellian said:
IceCutter said:
all FF games ate generally redpilled, as is most stuff from Japan tbh. Just not that good to get into because you wind up being as aspie as the main character.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Wasnt it Koreans who made FF?
I hope you're joking

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
Top