few people are really ecto here

Joncoping

Normie
Legit post. The whole ecto cope here is guys looking for an excuse to keep masturbating in their basements

shitposter

Normie
Most articles say that people usually have traits that span all 3 types.  I have just about all the ecto traits except the one about eating and not gaining weight.  I can put on weight pretty easily, but the problem is that it is fat and not muscle :rage:   I recently had to lose about 20 pounds from so much dreamer bulking now my old 10 rep bench press max is now my 7 rep bench press max.  I also lost the weight very slowly.  Weight lifting is very frustrating with shit genetics.

shitposter

Normie
cope said:
[quote pid='90334' dateline='1440086570']
shitposter
[quote pid='90255' dateline='1440078281']
Most articles say that people usually have traits that span all 3 types.  I have just about all the ecto traits except the one about eating and not gaining weight.  I can put on weight pretty easily, but the problem is that it is fat and not muscle :rage:   I recently had to lose about 20 pounds from so much dreamer bulking now my old 10 rep bench press max is now my 7 rep bench press max.  I also lost the weight very slowly.  Weight lifting is very frustrating with shit genetics.
[/quote]

Is this you?

[/quote]

No, but very close.  That guys face / profile is very similar to mine.  I had that build about 2 years ago, but I am a lot leaner now