• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Feminist completely OBLITERATES manlets [RED PILL ALERT]

Francesco

Regular
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]http ://[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]dearwendy.com/the-only-women-i-attract-are-obese[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]/[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]"I only attract obese women"[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]"I am only 5’7″ or 5’8″ tall, and kind of skinny at 150lbs, with blond hair and blue eyes."[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]her response:[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]"The truth is, there are leagues in dating, as in “She’s out of your league.” It may not be polite to discuss, but we all fall into certain leagues based on what we offer aesthetically, intellectually, emotionally and financially. There are certain attributes that are more desirable than others. For a woman, it’s easier to land a man if she’s young and fertile, thin, and pretty. For a man, it’s easier to land a woman like that if he’s rich, good-looking, tall, has a nice body, and is funny. Now, I don’t know what your financial situation is, but I do know, by your own description, that you’re short … and kind of puny at a 150 lbs. with no muscles. And in online dating where women browse for dates by clicking very specific criteria, you are falling off the radar big time by being only 5’7″ (and let’s face it, when a guy says he’s 5’7″, most of us assume he’s probably closer to 5’6″ or even 5’5″). If you don’t have a handsome photo, an impressive career, and a witty profile, you’ve fallen off the radar even further. Does that sound shallow? Hell, yeah. But so does ruling out women who are heavyset and referring to their size as “physical issues,” like being overweight is a deformity."[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]NUCLEAR PILL FOR MANLETS [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]ITS OVER[/font]