Feminist Acedemia conspired to pretend women aren't dumb!

Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
You are on a forum dedicated to intellectual discussion of evolution, psychology, sociology, and SCIENCE in general. If you aren't some clueless troll then YOU ARE SMART. Being a smart guy, your IQ is above 120, or 91th percentile.

Why can't you find a decent woman? Well IQ tests attempt to normalize (equality for all under feminism! Even dumb people are equal lol) the genders IQ. They didn't bother doing this for minorities (and yet they say feminism is for all hahaha) so blacks, for example, are exposed for being STATISTICALLY vvery dumb, which explains why you probably don't have black friends. Women would be in the same boat if feminism didn't pull the biggest heist of academic merit in human history.

Yoy know how there are like word scrambles and shit in IQ tests? This is because women got away with this through these methods. If women just got curved then it wouldn't take long to be exposed. The stupid biased vocabulary section of a fucking reasoning examination is how they did it. They slipped a shit test onto the most vital indicator of intelligence in the world.

You know the truth? A woman as smart as us in 99.999%, like a veritable genious of her gender. This makes any man not into beastiality fucked (or rather not).
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
DeepthroatSlayer said:
You are on a forum dedicated to intellectual discussion of evolution, psychology, sociology, and SCIENCE in general. If you aren't some clueless troll then YOU ARE SMART. Being a smart guy, your IQ is above 120, or 91th percentile.

Why can't you find a decent woman? Well IQ tests attempt to normalize (equality for all under feminism! Even dumb people are equal lol) the genders IQ. They didn't bother doing this for minorities (and yet they say feminism is for all hahaha) so blacks, for example, are exposed for being STATISTICALLY vvery dumb, which explains why you probably don't have black friends. Women would be in the same boat if feminism didn't pull the biggest heist of academic merit in human history.

Yoy know how there are like word scrambles and shit in IQ tests? This is because women got away with this through these methods. If women just got curved then it wouldn't take long to be exposed. The stupid biased vocabulary section of a fucking reasoning examination is how they did it. They slipped a shit test onto the most vital indicator of intelligence in the world.

You know the truth? A woman as smart as us in 99.999%, like a veritable genious of her gender. This makes any man not into beastiality fucked (or rather not).
Bump
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
Must be why there are so many female CEOs, Doctors, Scientist and Engineers right? Lol at bluepill propagamda.
[hr]
none more red said:
IQ tests have the same predictive validity for men and women. If you did the same for minorities they would over predict.
[hr]
I mean...Get raped, faggot
I bet you believe in the wage gap too. Loool
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
211
Reputation
4
Most women seem to have horrible logical reasoning. They couldn't add 2+2 to save their life. But they can manipulate their way out of any situation. Their social intelligence is very high. They get guys to do all the work for them.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
GorillaMogged said:
Most women seem to have horrible logical reasoning. They couldn't add 2+2 to save their life. But they can manipulate their way out of any situation. Their social intelligence is very high. They get guys to do all the work for them.
A lot of social skills are more about being dumb (so you can relate to other low IQs) and amoral so I think that's the secret to female intellect.
 

White God

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,284
Reputation
0
DeepthroatSlayer said:
GorillaMogged said:
Most women seem to have horrible logical reasoning. They couldn't add 2+2 to save their life. But they can manipulate their way out of any situation. Their social intelligence is very high. They get guys to do all the work for them.
A lot of social skills are more about being dumb (so you can relate to other low IQs) and amoral so I think that's the secret to female intellect.
Fucking legit

I don't like your name though.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
White God said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
GorillaMogged said:
Most women seem to have horrible logical reasoning. They couldn't add 2+2 to save their life. But they can manipulate their way out of any situation. Their social intelligence is very high. They get guys to do all the work for them.
A lot of social skills are more about being dumb (so you can relate to other low IQs) and amoral so I think that's the secret to female intellect.
Fucking legit

I don't like your name though.
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] 
[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]"Oral sex[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] was considered to be an act of defilement: the mouth had a particularly defined role as the organ of oratory, as in [/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]Greece[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif], to participate in the central public sphere, where discursive powers were of great importance. Thus, to penetrate the mouth could be taken to be a sign of massive power differential within a relationship."[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]-Wikipedia[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]Deepthroat slaying is ultimate male domination. I thought it was a pretty boss name. I didn't want this linked to my sluthate.[/font]
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
Women avoid STEM majors like the plague unless it's to go into psychology and yet they graduate college more. If that doesn't indicate a flock of entitled dumbies idk what I could convince you with.

If your theory were true they wouldnt even be going to college. They're entitled, but also dumb but want to act smart so they suck and fuck they're way through a liberal arts degree.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
Currycel said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Women avoid STEM majors like the plague unless it's to go into psychology and yet they graduate college more. If that doesn't indicate a flock of entitled dumbies idk what I could convince you with.

If your theory were true they wouldnt even be going to college. They're entitled, but also dumb but want to act smart so they suck and fuck they're way through a liberal arts degree.
College is fun. It's the American pie like experience that we've been told about since we we're kids. We don't get it but they do. They go to college to party and suck dick. We Incels go to college because we have no other option. And yes they are entitled. Why the fuck would they study STEM when they can just become social workers and teachers. They get all the easy jobs and make the government and corporations pay them a lot or scream discrimination. That is pretty fucking smart if you ask me. If I we're getting laid like a slayer I would not study STEM and would either become a cop or a teacher. Eventually I work my way up to a 100k salary while enjoying my youth

Or tell me when was the last time you saw a legit slayer as a founder of a multibillion dollar company. It's pretty rare and usually the CEOs are Incels overcompensating
Except women don't intentionally do many things. Have you ever listened to a female college student? They are dumb as a sack of shit and they are passionate about what they're doing. There's even a decent amount that join a STEM just to fail out.

I tutored in college, holy fuck the women tried so hard and cared so much. Most of the guys were nervous wrecks but the girls were just imbecile.

Also STEM has plenty of slayers. This one guy never went a week without a new girl.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
i fucking hate pretending to take female academics seriously. The men are having good convo and then a woman jumps in with something weve already established or dumb PC bull and either you find a way to baby them (but if they notice they flip) or call them out and get called a sexist trash for telling the fucking truth.

And people call me a bully?
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
4
DeepthroatSlayer said:
White God said:
Fucking legit

I don't like your name though.
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] 
[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]"Oral sex[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] was considered to be an act of defilement: the mouth had a particularly defined role as the organ of oratory, as in [/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]Greece[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif], to participate in the central public sphere, where discursive powers were of great importance. Thus, to penetrate the mouth could be taken to be a sign of massive power differential within a relationship."[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]-Wikipedia[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]Deepthroat slaying is ultimate male domination. I thought it was a pretty boss name. I didn't want this linked to my *****.[/font]
dat irrumatio game
 
Top