Females percieve facial attractiveness in two ways. Individual features and overall.

holy shit this redpill...and again this community knew it all along  :lol:

actual cliffs: be a masculine male model and some women might consider you as sexual partner.

Why do we even need these fucking experiements and studies on what women like? I thought they were human?

Conducting these tests on them like they're animals (they are) and discerning what they like. I mean if they were equal to men, surely they could tell us straight up what they're attracted too?

I mean no one else finds it funny that there's never studies on men on what they find attractive, because we're honest and can't afford to be picky, yet with women it's like we're observing some fucking alien race.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Why do we even need these fucking experiements and studies on what women like? I thought they were human?

Conducting these tests on them like they're animals (they are) and discerning what they like. I mean if they were equal to men, surely they could tell us straight up what they're attracted too?

I mean no one else finds it funny that there's never studies on men on what they find attractive, because we're honest and can't afford to be picky, yet with women it's like we're observing some fucking alien race.

THIS x100 MEN TODAY ARE CLUELESS BETA WHITEKNIGHTS