- Women get boyfriends extremely easy and move on from breakups quickly. Wherever a women is, even ugly or average, they get passionate glances of lust an admiration. Women are always being praised and admired and men always want to date them and present them to family. Men always want to to know them, and even learn hobbies and songs that women like to approach them, to have affinities and please them. What woman does that? None!, females know that only by having breasts this is the most noble effort they make to conquer a man.
- Women do not need to do anything to win a man. In fact they do nothing. They sit and wait man. Make little signs, smile here and there and leave all the job in the hands of men who suffer terrible problems to decipher them, please them, not making any mistakes in each step in the ridiculous female mental list.
[hr]
- Females have NO pressure in getting a hard job 
- Females take light or useless college degrees (communication,psychology,environment,arts, etc)
- Females have many institutions dedicated to them 
- Females get jobs easily 
- Landlords prefer female tenants 
- females pay less insurance 
- Assuming a female is a young slim and average-looking, she will be treated like god, celebrity, diva and angels 
- Many stupid men belive women are blameless angels therefore they worship vaginas 
- Attractive females born to rich parents are basically "gods" on earth out of reach of average men 
- In their prime years, attractive women get tons of free stuff, dating options, sex and attention they are basically invincible.

waifulaifu

Cuck
well it is out of our control so regardless of how much one may want to be female it is an impossible desire
nothing can come from impossible desires so we may as well resign to being men and live the best we can as men

The worst thing is that it menu who give females this power at the expense of POSSIBILITY of pussy.
[hr]
Transgender misses being a female :
I miss not being judged for not being 100% stereotypical. A lot of people judge men for not being "manly" enough. Women are actually praised for doing things that are 'typically masculine' and bucking gender roles.
I miss being able to speak my mind without being labelled a misogynist.
I miss not being called out for having relations with people of the same gender expression. As a woman dating women, I never had much of an issue. As a man dating men, I've gotten MUCH more flack in public.
I miss being believed. What I mean, is that if a woman says something, people believe it. Men, not as much. Everything men say is questioned. It gets tiresome.
Women have a lot more rights. They're given a lot more leeway. That's been a hell of a learning curve.
permalinkparent
[–]AtomicBLB 46 points 9 months ago
Thank you for doing this, I wish all women could see this comment you made because I honestly believe a lot of it boils down to women assuming or just being biased, knowingly or not.