female tinder holy fuck

just LOL

found on misc

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Back on tinder. Haven't posted ITT since 2014. I know this is some man lands on moon chit but met up with this 20 year old yesterday. She has a very pretty face but a bit out of shape. One of those sloots who brags about her thick ass when its a lot of cellulite. Anyways, before I hit it twice she showed me her tinder... 3400 matches with messages popping up constantly. Then after we fuked she told me she's banged 35 guys since August...[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To her credit, she was super sexual and great in bed.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: [/font][/font][/size]

GifMan

Incel
It is my job to LTR this girl when she hits her thirties and rightfully so. I can only dream to worship such a girl. It's strictly hands off for me for another 10 years, and then it will finally be my turn to fall in love. My worthless subhuman genes mean I provide no sexual attraction and I will make the best beta provider in the world. I look forward to the day.

dogboner54

Slayer
GifMan said:
It is my job to LTR this girl when she hits her thirties and rightfully so. I can only dream to worship such a girl. It's strictly hands off for me for another 10 years, and then it will finally be my turn to fall in love. My worthless subhuman genes mean I provide no sexual attraction and I will make the best beta provider in the world. I look forward to the day.

good boy

faggot

Slayer
3400 MATCHES 

JUST LOL BOYOS END IT

:rambo2::rambo2::rambo2::rambo2: