Female ratings with pictures 1-10

allindaeyes

Banned
You are probably ethnic. I can guarantee you some of the blondes you posted definitely arent 7/10 or 8/10 I see better girls on the regular lmfao...

legit thread, though your 6's are more like 5's. there's definitely more than a full point's difference between "attractive" and "not overweight."

NoLMS

Coper
lol@ you guys with your "8+ women", "above average women", "high quality", "ma-ma-maxilla". I'd fucking take this girl to be my lawful wedded wife and future cuckolder and quit this site forever if I could:

I am far from a standardscel. I shouldn't be as incel as I am.

Jesus Christ

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
NoLMS said:
lol@ you guys with your "8+ women", "above average women", "high quality", "ma-ma-maxilla". I'd fucking take this girl to be my lawful wedded wife and future cuckolder and quit this site forever if I could:

I am far from a standardscel. I shouldn't be as incel as I am.
:giggle:  boyo I think you are confirming my theory that when an incel has low genetic quality, his genes switch what he is attracted to in order to slightly increase his chances or reproducing

Interesting theory. I do wanna jizz all over her face and fuck her in the ass though. She's fuckable enough. But I'd feel embarrassed walking around with her, people would think I'm a weirdo subhuman low income loser.

Reflex

Lookism God
LOL @ the mountain fall from 6/10

who is the 10? legit the perfect body for banging, Candice too

Nizoral Babe said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Same 

You have great taste in women brother.
As do you! Thanks for awaring me on Rashida!
No problem I was awared in the same way(on the misc or SH) and it was a pleasant change to all the blondes/Nordic women. :lol: 

@"LostTuna" 

Yeah thats the lowest I could see. I'd give her an 8.5. Still she was the best posted without a doubt.

Presence

Coper
Very legit thread man, I agree with all your ratings which is why I wanted to ask your opinion on what you would rate this girl?

was my oneitis a long time ago and used to think she was a 10 lol

Idiotic. 

It's fuck or not when it comes to "rating women". 

and I am not woman, but I assume it's same for them as well. 

this is all fuckery. 

any slim women who presents as feminine and is not deformed and mentally ill is pretty much go for me.

I even like some thicker chubby girls if they still have Waist to hip ratio that is clearly feminine.

Presence

Coper
Presence said:
Very legit thread man, I agree with all your ratings which is why I wanted to ask your opinion on what you would rate this girl?

was my oneitis a long time ago and used to think she was a 10 lol
I'd say high 6

lol I used to think my first oneitus in high school was an 8/10 saw her a while ago and she was a 5 at best  :giggle:
Fair enough, I guess most guys including myself used to think a 6.5 was average but looking at it statistically a high 6 is 80th percentile and shes not more than that.

Presence

Coper
Presence said:
Fair enough, I guess most guys including myself used to think a 6.5 was average but looking at it statistically a high 6 is 80th percentile and shes not more than that.
Yea, a high 6 means she is better than 4/5 girls.

The rating system I use here is a lot more statistical and more exponential (higher rating means a lot more) 
than the more linear, colloquial rating system used by most people where everybody has fucked a 10/10 and no one is less than a 6  :giggle:
Lmao so true man, I guess your system just naturally made sense to me cause I have a degree in mathematics and a big fan of applying it to real life and when everyone brags about having a gf whos a 7.5 at some point you realize the numbers dont add up. 

I think I read somewhere on s-hate or even here some guy was using a logarithmic system to mean a 1 or a 9 was 10^4 as rare as a 5 and everyone was calling him autistic but I thought it made complete sense and your exponential system reminded me of that.

Workcell

Incel
allindaeyes said:
You are probably ethnic. I can guarantee you some of the blondes you posted definitely arent 7/10 or 8/10 I see better girls on the regular lmfao...
I'm white. Yea the blondes were a little weak I agree, it was hard to find good pictures.

bullshit for me a 6 is just ranging from bare minimum 6.0 to being somewhat attractive up to a 6.9 being definitely cute, would like to fuck but wouldn't quite LTR unless she had a great personality, etc.

6.0-6.99 contains 33% of the female population, there is a lot more variablility in a standard deviation closer to the median than in a standard deviation far from it.
Male looks fit a bell curve pretty accurately with most men being 4-6/10.  Female looks is pretty skewed to the left mostly because of the obesity epidemic.  I guess you can set the new average much lower than if you took a sample say in the 70's.

Edit: now that I think about it you're probably right.  For 5/10 and below the majority of guys aren't attracted to simply because they are overweight.  Without obesity being so commonplace, the average 4/10 female would still be attractive enough to a lot of guys.