Female privleges list.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A list of privileges that females enjoy soley for being female:[/font]
  1. From an early age the opposite sex will be instructed never to hit me but I may not be given the same instructions. However, should I strike males I can expect not to be hit back and any social penalties that occur from my actions will actually fall on the male.
  2. If I’m not smart, but pretty, I can marry and achieve the social and financial level of my husband without ever working.
  3. I can produce offspring. A status which grants me an “essential” status in our species that men can never have and which can never be taken away from me even in old age.
  4. Regardless of my mate value society has organized fertility clinics and social welfare programs that will allow me to have children and provide for them should I choose to reproduce without a mate or marriage.
  5. I not only have the more valuable and sought after sexual identity, but I also have complete control over my reproductive choice and in many ways over the reproductive choice of the opposite sex.
  6. At any time I can abandon my parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy. A male could never relieve himself of this burden unless I allow him to.
  7. When I marry a man with status I can take his name and become whoever he has spent years becoming. I need not do anything special to be worthy of receiving the reputation he has built. However, if I wish to keep my own name I can do so. My male partner will not have the option of taking my last name without being shamed.
  8. People will help me more when I’m in need and I will receive no social penalty or stigma for it.
  9. When I’m on a date things will be paid for me.
  10. When I search for employment I can choose jobs which I think are fulfilling without concern of whether they provide a “family” wage.
  11. I can discriminate against the opposite sex ruthlessly without social penalty.
  12. If I marry and quit my job and enjoy a leisurely life with light housework and then later divorce I will be given half of the marital assets.
  13. If I commit a crime and am convicted I will get a sentencing “discount” because of my gender. If I am very pretty it will increase my discount.
  14. If I am a partner in crime with a man I will likely be charged with lesser crimes even though I committed the same crimes even if I was the ringleader.
  15. I have the option to be outraged if my husband asks me if my behavior is due to PMS and later on use PMS as a successful legal defense for murdering that same husband.
  16. At age 18 I will not be forced to register for Selective Service and will not be penalized for failing to do so.
  17. At a time of war I will never be drafted and ripped from my employment, home, and family and forced to become a military slave.
  18. I am much less likely to suffer an accident or die while working than a male is.
  19. My gender controls 80% of domestic spending. I will likely get to spend both my own money and that of my male partner.
  20. I have a department of women’s health whereas men have no such department.
  21. My gender enjoys more government spending on health issues than males do.
  22. My gender consumes the lioness’ share of entitlement programs while men contribute the lion’s share of taxes.
  23. If I rape or molest a child I can expect lighter treatment in court and afterwards receive less social stigma. What’s more, should I become pregnant, I can sue my victim for child support when he finally turns 18.
  24. When I divorce my husband I will most likely obtain custody of my children unless I am deemed to be extraordinarily unfit.
  25. If a man calls me a slut it will probably hurt his reputation more than it hurts mine, but at any rate the damage will be small and localized. However, if I call him a creep it can severely hurt his reputation.
  26. I may have the luxury of staying home and being a housewife while a male who does the same thing is likely to be called deadbeat loser and tell her to leave him.
  27. I can wear masculine clothing if it pleases me however men cannot wear feminine clothing without social penalty.
  28. I can use make-up and other "feminine" cosmetic products in order to cover up skin blemishes or make myself more attractive without social stigma.
  29. I can choose my job based on satisfaction, flexibility of hours, and working conditions and then claim that I should make as much as the males working nights, out in the rain and cold or working overtime.
  30. If I abuse my husband and physically assault him and the police arrive it is almost guaranteed he will go to jail.
  31. If I am in an abusive relationship there are a multitude of social organizations and resources to help me get away from him. There are few if any for men in the same position.
  32. In the event of a natural disaster or other emergency that requires evacuation I can expect to be evacuated before males. This includes male doctors, humanitarians, politicians, captains of industry, billionaires, and religious leaders. I will receive no social penalty if all of those people died because I was evacuated first. However, should they manage to get evacuated before women and those women died they will all suffer a social penalty.
  33. I may denounce the concept of a dowry, however, I still expect a man to give me an engagement ring when he asks me to marry him.
  34. If someone is attacking a person on the street I have no obligation to assist them and I will receive no social penalty if I do nothing.
  35. If I’m uncomfortable exercising around men I can demand a female only gym be made for women. If any male only gyms exist I can demand membership under threat of lawsuit. Female safe spaces are viewed as allowable, while male safe spaces are not.
  36. If I am intoxicated and sex occurs, I can not consent and it is rape. However, if my male partner is also intoxicated he is capable of consenting.
  37. I can cry and get a male to do something for me that he might not have done otherwise.
  38. People are more likely to view me positively or as more benevolent soley on the basis of my sex.
  39. It is my right to maintain the belief that men oppress women despite all of the evidence to the contrary. I can blame all my personal failures on the "fact" that we live in a male-dominated society.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
I could make a list like that about having rich influential parents

either kys or grow the fuck up life is shit that's it

PurpleDildo said:

Kys normie.

kibo said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Its from r/incel.
what is the difference between that reddit and FA reddit?
Its much more brutal. 

Incels are also more rage driven and murderious unlike soft,cultural,pathetic FAs.

Zoop said:
Too few users who engage in genuine discussion when something interesting or intellectually challenging is said. Most here just look for validation of their looks, 'wit', or turn the forum's discussions into a pissing contest to see who can be the 'koolest'.

Very often a good comment with empirical info or an eye-opening opinion just get's lost in the verbal diarrhoea of the other 70% of low-attention-span narcissists who don't notice anything not immediately related to themselves.

No biggie, this is just FYI.
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
kibo said:
Its much more brutal. 

Incels are also more rage driven and murderious unlike soft,cultural,pathetic FAs.
:lmfao:

BombsAway

Normie
Nothing overly shocking to see here. Women can literally do anything and not be wrong or punished.

kibo

Chad
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
kibo said:
Its much more brutal. 

sounds hot

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
PurpleDildo said:

Kys normie.
I've lived more than a month in the following countries

Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany

different cultures but when it comes to poor people it's the same motherfucking shit, they sit on benches in their crappy neighborhood and smoke, drink beer while they discuss garbage they saw on the tv 2 weeks ago, scratch their ass then blame govt along rich people for everything under the sun

then some middleclass student with a part-time job parks his 15yo bmw or volkswagen that's barely worth 2,5k eur and out of the sudden all these poor people make weird faces and growl that the car is 30k min and this guy is an oppressor who stole money from them

you know stupid people gonna be stupid

but not even the vip have it easy

Barbara Palvin has serious challenges in getting contracts these days and barely makes more than 250k/year that means a shitskin paki dentist in the same town moneymogs her into oblivion

Palvin's been doing all these nudes and pics of posing with her niece so she can get a rich guy to be a trophy wife to

Cara Delevigne who's at the same age is a mutimillionaire actress now because her sister Poppy Delevigne has been a famous model, fashion designer, movie director well before Cara started her career on the catwalk so she had an easy avenue to take from Paris to NYC to Hollywood

life ain't fair for anyone, get used to it and work with what you got right now on this motherfucking week and not with future promises and forget the past, anything beyond a month is just a bad dream you had

PurpleDildo said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Kys normie.
I've lived more than a month in the following countries

Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany

different cultures but when it comes to poor people it's the same motherfucking shit, they sit on benches in their crappy neighborhood and smoke, drink beer while they discuss garbage they saw on the tv 2 weeks ago, scratch their ass then blame govt along rich people for everything under the sun

then some middleclass student with a part-time job parks his 15yo bmw or volkswagen that's barely worth 2,5k eur and out of the sudden all these poor people make weird faces and growl that the car is 30k min and this guy is an oppressor who stole money from them

you know stupid people gonna be stupid

but not even the vip have it easy

Barbara Palvin has serious challenges in getting contracts these days and barely makes more than 250k/year that means a shitskin paki dentist in the same town moneymogs her into oblivion

Palvin's been doing all these nudes and pics of posing with her niece so she can get a rich guy to be a trophy wife to

Cara Delevigne who's at the same age is a mutimillionaire actress now because her sister Poppy Delevigne has been a famous model, fashion designer, movie director well before Cara started her career on the catwalk so she had an easy avenue to take from Paris to NYC to Hollywood

life ain't fair for anyone, get used to it and work with what you got right now on this motherfucking week and not with future promises and forget the past, anything beyond a month is just a bad dream you had
Didnt read,normie.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Didnt read,normie.
suck my dick junkie, and you better swallow because I don't like those half-done bj's

Grotesque

Gigachad
+20 thread.

People will help me more when I’m in need and I will receive no social penalty or stigma for it.

This is so unbelievably true. And add a zillion quotation marks around 'need'.

Just lol at being a male in 2017.

ARCHANGEL

Normie
this only applies to women who are 9+

just lol if you think i will take this bs from a sub 9 woman

Grotesque

Gigachad
ARCHANGEL said:
this only applies to women who are 9+

just lol if you think i will take this bs from a sub 9 woman
You might not. Millions of white knight beta scum will.

3+ women live in a completely different world than us.

ggslayer

Incel
Natures male privilege list:

1. Stronger 
  2. Smarter 
  3. Funnier
  4. Creative energy
  5. Emotionally stable
  6. Doesn't bleed out of their genitals
  7. Potential to have abundance of offspring
  8. And more
On average all these hold true