• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL Female mate called me a pedo…

I don't get how people just do that. How do you just like "fuck" a girl? I only had sex once and that was a ONS from a nightclub where I barely said 5 words the whole night, acted awkward the entire time, and the sex was so bad that she CHOSE to go back to her place before the night ended, I didn't even finish.

Maybe it's because I have mental issues but even meeting with a girl 1 on 1 causes extreme anxiety, i've only been able to do it a couple times.
Then you have to have all the social skills to not make a fool out of yourself.
Then you have to be able to have the motor skills to kiss, dance, have sex properly.
All of this whilst she's expecting a good time from you the whole way through, from meeting her through to the sex and even after.

BrokeHeart

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉
Truecels
dont let it get to you lol, women get bitter af when you date younger. yet always date older when they are younger. date whoever you can lol above the age of 18. the youngest i would currently go is 18.

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷Nationalist 😍, Slayer of Ethnic women
Gorilla Crew
I don't get how people just do that. How do you just like "fuck" a girl? I only had sex once and that was a ONS from a nightclub where I barely said 5 words the whole night, acted awkward the entire time, and the sex was so bad that she CHOSE to go back to her place before the night ended, I didn't even finish.

Maybe it's because I have mental issues but even meeting with a girl 1 on 1 causes extreme anxiety, i've only been able to do it a couple times.
Then you have to have all the social skills to not make a fool out of yourself.
Then you have to be able to have the motor skills to kiss, dance, have sex properly.
All of this whilst she's expecting a good time from you the whole way through, from meeting her through to the sex and even after.
I have the same issues you just mentioned…

Still I am gonna try to date this brown qweeen pray it works for me fellow BBC aspie anxietycel, I need to conquer Iranic race and age is my ticket to my marking off Iranic from my list of slays

Also you failed 😞 the BBC test XD she was expecting blacked.com RAW. Remember if you fuck a Whire (or any non black) girl and she blanks you afterwards jsut realised you failed to give her the blacked.com exp

I have the same issues you just mentioned…

Still I am gonna try to date this brown qweeen pray it works for me fellow BBC aspie anxietycel, I need to conquer Iranic race and age is my ticket to my marking off Iranic from my list of slays

Also you failed 😞 the BBC test XD she was expecting blacked.com RAW. Remember if you fuck a Whire (or any non black) girl and she blanks you afterwards jsut realised you failed to give her the blacked.com exp
Nah you have too many slays to have my level of mental illness, unless you're just SUPER gl.

This is a threat I made about my mental issues, do you relate to any of this? https://lookism.net/threads/i-hate-being-mentally-ill.751041/

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Nah you have too many slays to have my level of mental illness, unless you're just SUPER gl.

This is a threat I made about my mental issues, do you relate to any of this? https://lookism.net/threads/i-hate-being-mentally-ill.751041/
I’m not a slayer at all. I just have some GL every now and then, I’m not even that GL I’m HTN. I’m aspie AF 95% of women reject me after 2 weeks of talking I don’t even get sex as I’m high inhb. That’s why I legit gonna pray to god to make this work

I’m not a slayer at all. I just have some GL every now and then, I’m not even that GL I’m HTN. I’m aspie AF 95% of women reject me after 2 weeks of talking I don’t even get sex as I’m high inhb. That’s why I legit gonna pray to god to make this work
Cope I've made girls get the "ick" and bounce off of me within like 10 minutes lol. I'm so aspie, I've literally fucked up 30 second conversations. You have more than one slay and you've probably had LTRs before, I've never had a girlfriend so you NT mog me.

I mean look at all them problems I just listed in my other thread, my mental illness affects me DAILY. I don't think there's a single man in England who is as weird as me, I have genuinely like 0 friends and have made so many people lose respect from me cus of my autism. My name is a meme amongst those who know who I am I'm a joke, you mog.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Cope I've made girls get the "ick" and bounce off of me within like 10 minutes lol. I'm so aspie, I've literally fucked up 30 second conversations. You have more than one slay and you've probably had LTRs before, I've never had a girlfriend so you NT mog me.

I mean look at all them problems I just listed in my other thread, my mental illness affects me DAILY. I don't think there's a single man in England who is as weird as me, I have genuinely like 0 friends and have made so many people lose respect from me cus of my autism. My name is a meme amongst those who know who I am I'm a joke, you mog.

You were scammed…

Imagine being black and this aspie 😩
When you die ask for a full refund this is unfair

Yes I have had LTRs I have had 0 ONS

I have kissed 15 girls

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
It's fully a joke lol, my life has been WEIRD AS FUCK.
Yeah I mean I do mogg you it’s a shame tbh

I have been sexually touched (kisses and the like) by every race of women save for Hispanic (a hot one liked me once but I never did anything) or Native American and abo so I do pity you tbh.

Still pussy is pussy not much diff between them I can’t give much advice as I simp hard for girls I like Ngl 😭😭😭 it is what it is I’m thirsty and desperate I’ll be praying tonight that god makes this girl like me when I meet her (she wants to hang out for a while so I dunno maybe she likes me 🤷🏾)

Yeah I mean I do mogg you it’s a shame tbh

I have been sexually touched (kisses and the like) by every race of women save for Hispanic (a hot one liked me once but I never did anything) or Native American and abo so I do pity you tbh.

Still pussy is pussy not much diff between them I can’t give much advice as I simp hard for girls I like Ngl 😭😭😭 it is what it is I’m thirsty and desperate I’ll be praying tonight that god makes this girl like me when I meet her (she wants to hang out for a while so I dunno maybe she likes me 🤷🏾)
I don't want to brag about my experience with women on these forums but I do have some experience regarding kissing/sexual/touch etc. I have way WAY more Ls than Ws though. I am defo a man to be pittied and you mog me.

You literally had an LTR, you had a girl say I love you and be proud to show you around. That's like my dream.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
I don't want to brag about my experience with women on these forums but I do have some experience regarding kissing/sexual/touch etc. I have way WAY more Ls than Ws though. I am defo a man to be pittied and you mog me.

You literally had an LTR, you had a girl say I love you and be proud to show you around. That's like my dream.
I haven’t had sexual contact since last October I also haven’t had a gf since 2018

Granted I could have dated I didn’t want 2 I preferred to use the girl

I haven’t had sexual contact since last October I also haven’t had a gf since 2018

Granted I could have dated I didn’t want 2 I preferred to use the girl
I never had a gf and I last had (irl) sexual contact in 2020. You mog. You literally had a girl you could have dated but you used lol, that is like soooo much mental gymnastics for me.

Most black guys are so normal and effortlessly NT, I'm just some awkward african sperg who got bullied in school and had barely any sex.
Any chance for happiness I had I ruined it.
SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LAUGHED AT ME AND THE TRAUMA IS STICHED INTO MY BRAIN.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
I never had a gf and I last had (irl) sexual contact in 2020. You mog. You literally had a girl you could have dated but you used lol, that is like soooo much mental gymnastics for me.

Most black guys are so normal and effortlessly NT, I'm just some awkward african sperg who got bullied in school and had barely any sex.
Any chance for happiness I had I ruined it.
SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LAUGHED AT ME AND THE TRAUMA IS STICHED INTO MY BRAIN.
Yeah but I didn’t want to date her cos she was leaving unis in like 4 months lol. I’m a lazy fuck I wouldn’t go on dates with her XD, and she had a WHITE BF 😂😂😂😂 YES I CUCKED WHITE MEN ALL THROUGHOUT UNI FOR MY ETHNIC CURRY BROTHERS (she was half Indian half white lol) she was my fav side piece, when I’d get rejected by white Stacy I’d go to her and get pussy