• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Female life is objectively better, anything else is cope

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
>Sex on demand
>Multiple orgasms never ending
>Free meals/drinks whenever (just get some beta to pay)
>Laws all skewed in female favor
>If working is too hard can just marry a beta bucks and divorce rape him
>Validation 24/7
>Birth control super easy if not free to obtain
>Makeup to hide any imperfections
>Can get all living expenses paid in exchange for sex a few times aweek with sugar daddy
>Can play video games all day and stream it and make a living

Basically all your life needs can be obtained by just spreading your legs a few times a month or leading a male on for a few minutes.

Strictly from an objective point of view being a female is way easier, anything else is cope tbh. 

Danny the chav

Champion
Even if it is objectively better I would never wish I was born female, to do that would suggest major pschological issues

ggg

Regular
Danny the chav said:
Even if it is objectively better I would never wish I was born female, to do that would suggest major pschological issues

no it doesnt, being a female is just better

Defeat

Megastar
who gives a fuck lmao literally all forms of life are trash from the starving africans to the ronaldos

FuckThis

Rotter
Danny the chav said:

Lol could you cope harder

Amnesia

Danny the chav said:

That's your male side speaking, and it's understandable. It is repulsive to think of being a female as a man, but again, objectively it is much better being a female.

Danny the chav

Champion
FuckThis said:
Danny the chav said:

Lol could you cope harder

No points for guessing your view on the matter

normiecope

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:
They walk around with a perpetual halo that literally tilts the world in their favor provided they aren't fat and have a 3/10 + face.

It's funny how women claim their lives are somehow suppressed because of men. They literally have the world at their fingertips.

They have a much, much easier time fulfilling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. [img=712x647]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg/2000px-MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png[/img]

:clap:

I can't believe that men don't realize that the amount of effort they put into talking to/impressing even average women in their daily lives is causing a constant stream of validation and benefits for the fairer sex.

I doubly can't believe how these men don't catch on when their 4/10 female friends all reveal they're fucking Chads from school - no strings too - yet the last time they touched a girl was a few months ago at a crappy date with Tracey.

Why the fuck has an ugly, small and weak female sex survived all these years? Every developed dimorphic trait is either for socializing, sex or children in women, whilst men have large muscles and fighting bones.

If we removed sexuality from all men, many women would die almost immediately. It's ridiculous how dependent sloots are on the oppressive patriarchy that opresses them so much.

Amnesia

The WORST case scenario for a woman is that she has to spread her legs a few times a week to live comfortably. Whereas men kill themselves with career, gymcelling, etc to just be able to get between a females legs.

normiecope said:
IntenseSuffering said:
They walk around with a perpetual halo that literally tilts the world in their favor provided they aren't fat and have a 3/10 + face.

It's funny how women claim their lives are somehow suppressed because of men. They literally have the world at their fingertips.

They have a much, much easier time fulfilling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. [img=712x647]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg/2000px-MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png[/img]

:clap:

I can't believe that men don't realize that the amount of effort they put into talking to/impressing even average women in their daily lives is causing a constant stream of validation and benefits for the fairer sex.

I doubly can't believe how these men don't catch on when their 4/10 female friends all reveal they're fucking Chads from school - no strings too - yet the last time they touched a girl was a few months ago at a crappy date with Tracey.

Why the fuck has an ugly, small and weak female sex survived all these years? Every developed dimorphic trait is either for socializing, sex or children in women, whilst men have large muscles and fighting bones.

If we removed sexuality from all men, many women would die almost immediately. It's ridiculous how dependent sloots are on the oppressive patriarchy that opresses them so much.

They wouldnt just die out, they would be killed. If females were a legit separate species, men woulda gone to war with these sociopathic parasites centuries ago. They only bring drama and stress to men, but since they have a vagina, men put up with it.  Lol women are enjoyable, they are just put up with.

Dat pussy power