Female indie game designer paid $47k USD per year by patrons

alien

Chad
Rotters
https://www.patreon.com/zoe?ty=h

She creates one browser-based interactive visual/sound novel two years ago (I actually enjoyed that game mind you. I played it a week ago) that she gave away for free. And yet she rakes in $3920 USD/month from DONATIONS alone. She has 959 patrons, that's an average of $4.09/month ($49.05 per year) from each supporter.

Like seriously what the fuck?

How much do you think a male indie game developer like myself would make if I created an interactive browser-based video game with a similar theme (depression)?

Oh and get this: She claims that she needs to earn $5000 USD/month ($60k per year) in order to afford a "self-sustained" lifestyle. Do freelancers pay a lot of tax in America or in her state (Washington State. She lives in Seattle) or is she full of shit?

Once my welfare runs out in January, I should release a browser-based video game about living as a depressed basement dwelling NEET to the general public. And start accepting donations. Let's see how much money I make...

Even if you pretended to have no legs and have cancer you wouldn't even come close to getting the amount of donation money she makes. You might as well pretend your sister is doing all of the work.

alien

Chad
Rotters
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Even if you pretended to have no legs and have cancer you wouldn't even come close to getting the amount of donation money she makes. You might as well pretend your sister is doing all of the work.
Being female = GOD MODE

It has even been established that Zoe Quinn actually had a relationship with one of the writers at Kotaku. And guess what? She and her game Depression Quest received A LOT of publicity from Kotaku.

She fucked her way to the top.

I'm not saying she's a talentless hack or anything. The girl does have talent as a game designer. I actually liked her game (though most people here would probably say her game sucked just because she's female and they hate her). But so do many, MANY guys out there who are making PEANUTS. Not $47k US per year.

Most indie male game developers need to work a day job in order to pay the bills. Meanwhile she gets $47k US/yr BECAUSE VAGINA.

I might as well run FuckThis game and become a transexual indie game developer. Because I can assure you that if I released a video game, it won't do dick with donations or sales. You have to be very lucky to "make it" as a male indie game developer.

But if you're female, you just need a vagina to make it as an indie game developer apparently.

Ty Lee

acrobat
HQNP

TheVeryBest

Normie
https://www.patreon.com/zoe?ty=h

She creates one browser-based interactive visual/sound novel two years ago (I actually enjoyed that game mind you. I played it a week ago) that she gave away for free. And yet she rakes in $3920 USD/month from DONATIONS alone. She has 959 patrons, that's an average of $4.09/month ($49.05 per year) from each supporter.

Like seriously what the fuck?

How much do you think a male indie game developer like myself would make if I created an interactive browser-based video game with a similar theme (depression)?

Oh and get this: She claims that she needs to earn $5000 USD/month ($60k per year) in order to afford a "self-sustained" lifestyle. Do freelancers pay a lot of tax in America or in her state (Washington State. She lives in Seattle) or is she full of shit?

Once my welfare runs out in January, I should release a browser-based video game about living as a depressed basement dwelling NEET to the general public. And start accepting donations. Let's see how much money I make...
Seattle is an expensive city plus she’s a foid so 60k seems reasonable.

Maxim

Normie
Oldcels
Just do that but pretend youre female on patreon. Make a fake twitter account of some blue haired zoomer if they try to verify.