• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Female Forced labor camps - descriptions?

So I've been reading about the extermination camps and forced labor camps that still exist in the world. For example, North Korea has a few.

Are there any good sources for what life is like for any Staceys that are sent there? Is it an incel paradise(for the guards)? What do they look like? Would anyone here sign up to be a guard just for the potential of curing your inceldom?

What about simply a female prison in the US, is it easier for an incel to get laid as a guard there?

I watched OITNB and thought, "what a sweet gig"! I'd love being a guard at a female prison. I bet it would still be super hard to get laid as I'm not a male model. Even incarcerated women get laid more by Chad than we incels at lookism get laid by ANYONE!

FuckThis

Rotter
Girls are never sent in labor camps, I never heard of it, and It wouldn't make any sense, think about it.

Usually they are sent to be prostitutes, you still have to pay to fuck them, but the government gets the money.

For girls that are conquered it is implied that they cannot deny anyone, so anyone can pay to fuck them for relatively cheap, but not free.

What about North Korea? I read that there are separate camps for women, and some for whole families.

Even in war incels are miserable!

I'm really looking for any description or story about these types of situations. From the incel guard perspective would be best!

I was just reading about the incel prophet (Elliot Rodger) and saw that his ideal arrangement was female concentration camps, where he would live in a high tower in the center of the camps and observe the sluts.