Fellow blackcels in college

Do you get iois irl but fail miserably in online dating? I do absolutely horrible on tinder/okc/badoo but when it comes to irl, girls steadily give me iois. I was receiving iois from women of all shapes sizes and color. Even Asian girls were giving me iois it was insane. I wish I could put a hidden camera on my shirt so you can see. I even acted on an ioi today and managed to get a number. I may not be incel after all. Looks is not what matters. It's all about behavior and low inhibition.

Joncoping

Normie
You're a 6'6" black guy. White women belong to you. Just lol at not running BBC game

Franktank

Normie
You would do better irl. Girls online are weird and develop weird barriers. Not the same in a party

Whis

Coper
I actually do better on tinder than I do in real life for some reason

Whis

Coper
6ft4 said:
Whis said:
I actually do better on tinder than I do in real life for some reason
Can you think of a reason why? How's your face? are you a manlet or framecel?
Mostly likely due to me being shut in most of the time I rarely venture outside unless I have something to do. I am an average looking guy quite tall same height as you but a framcel. I get decent girls on tinder ranging from average to above average looking none are fat either.

shitposter

Normie
Speaking from experience about 90% of the IOI's you think you are getting are not really IOI's.  The only IOI is p in the V.