@FEG is a Slayer FRAUD

zyzz007

Lookism God
Never posted proof of his slaying.
He is fat and below average.
He can only slay hookers and klonopin.

Give me the slayer title, I actually got nudes online for my body.

zyzz007

Lookism God
damnson said:
post your nudes or gtfo
I already did, I posted the text and the nudes/wear pics from 2 women. But both threads got flushed since I thought I was leaving but I returned. Ask tsh123 he saw the threads......................First thread had over 1000 views and second over 600, I am surprised u didnt see them.

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
damnson said:
post your nudes or gtfo
I already did, I posted the text and the nudes/wear pics from 2 women. But both threads got flushed since I thought I was leaving but I returned. Ask tsh123 he saw the threads......................

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:
I already did, I posted the text and the nudes/wear pics from 2 women. But both threads got flushed since I thought I was leaving but I returned. Ask tsh123 he saw the threads......................
Why dont u post proof of ur slaying faggot, rite u cannot cuz ur fat and below average. ANd u cudnt respond to me on ur other thread since u know u are lying.

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
Why dont u post proof of ur slaying faggot, rite u cannot cuz ur fat and below average. ANd u cudnt respond to me on ur other thread since u know u are lying.
I'm not showing my actual life to all sorts of creeps ffs
[hr]
Browcel said:
His post count is clear proof he is not a slayer
cope dltbb had like 5k too he just asked for deletion

Invisible

King of Chads
Feg is iced earth, the 130 post a day multi alt civilian virgin. Lol  at op not realizing that feg is trolling. Feg is also a mod on some of his alts so he can make his feg alt a slayer easily withoit proof.

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:
I'm not showing my actual life to all sorts of creeps ffs
[hr]
Browcel said:
His post count is clear proof he is not a slayer
cope dltbb had like 5k too he just asked for deletion
ur a bigger creep than me. I seen u, no way ur a slayer and @Dan is probably ur alt or ur friend here to lie for u. 
U got so much fake reps and fake slayer tag from ur connections here, we know u are lying.

what invisible said

op, you either try to provoke/troll feg or you got his thread very seriously so that it somehow affects your well being.

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
ur a bigger creep than me. I seen u, no way ur a slayer and @Dan is probably ur alt or ur friend here to lie for u. 
U got so much fake reps and fake slayer tag from ur connections here, we know u are lying.
fukin lel ur bullshitting and pulling people down out of envy, someone who gets laid is like a thousand times more self-assured and calm lol

zyzz007

Lookism God
SEAN O said:
what invisible said

op, you either try to provoke/troll feg or you got his thread very seriously so that it somehow affects your well being.
I saw him, he is fat and below aveg,no way he is slaying anything other than hookers. He has fake reps and fake slayer tag.
[hr]
feg said:
zyzz007 said:
fukin lel ur bullshitting and pulling people down out of envy, someone who gets laid is like a thousand times more self-assured and calm lol

Not really, I know many insecure slayers who come from broken homes and insecure due to failure at school. I am telling the truth and I am not envious of a fat and below average liar.

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
SEAN O said:
what invisible said

I saw him, he is fat and below aveg,no way he is slaying anything other than hookers. He has fake reps and fake slayer tag.
[hr]
feg said:

Not really, I know many insecure slayers who come from broken homes and insecure due to failure at school. I am telling the truth and I am not envious of a fat and below average liar.
:uuu::aspie:

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:
[hr]

:uuu::aspie:
:itsover: