FEG = FuckThis

zyzz007

Lookism God
I think this site is legit for the mentally ill and social nobodies, myself included.
They post near the same time and both tranny lovers and lover of Barbara Palvin.
Oh yeh both balkans.

@feg @fuckthis

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:
y da fuck u edited my post??

you forgot to tag us chickenshit curry

Ok u fat ugly hairy dick lover. And shud I say Liar who cant slay and is envious of amiuglyyet.
And u shud of only tagged feg since u are fuckthis as well.

feg

Chad
zyzz007 said:
Ok u fat ugly hairy dick lover. And shud I say Liar who cant slay and is envious of amiuglyyet.
And u shud of only tagged feg since u are fuckthis as well.

boy you got problems, a ton of them

fucking lol at this site

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol. Every once in a while someone starts this thread. 

It used to be alienfranco btw for your infornation. 
People acussed me of being him. 
I think the reason why it happens is that people cannot undrrstand my writing here. I also basiaclly have no personality as well.
Suffering has varped my existance that i have lost my Ego,so that is why i can be anyone at this point. And i am partly all of you at the same time. But i only exist as this entitiy right now. 

You can ask admins if you dony believe me,i never had alt or anything. And fag is totally different than me. He is optimistic,go getter,loves cheating etc. While i am totall oposite. Yet we are also in a unity in same cases.

As if for not people like fag,i couldnt exist as well. His existance precludes mine.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:

I think the reason why it happens is that people cannot undrrstand my writing here. I also basiaclly have no personality as well.
Suffering has varped my existance that i have lost my Ego,so that is why i can be anyone at this point. And i am partly all of you at the same time. But i only exist as this entitiy right now. 

You can ask admins if you dony believe me,i never had alt or anything. And fag is totally different than me. He is optimistic,go getter,loves cheating etc. While i am totall oposite. Yet we are also in a unity in same cases.

As if for not people like fag,i couldnt exist as well. His existance precludes mine.

Yeh I forgot I saw u already, u look good, he looks like me, invisible to women.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
@"FuckThis"

I'd fuck the shit out of this homo when he tries to look like a girl. Holy fuck. And I'm not even gay.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Yeh I forgot I saw u already, u look good, he looks like me, invisible to women.

Feg looks pretty refined and slayerish as well. 

I mostly hold the spirit of Lana del rey at this point,while fag is more manly,he is a cursed man.  

Feg is probably a sex addict that reached inward and fucked himself in a way and now he identifies as Pelvin. While i identify more like Lana or ofc my inner magic being which i will not disclose. 

Feg is prob one of the weirdest guys here once you get to know him. 

So in a way me and him have our simmilarities. But in reality i am closer to you,as i have no future,i have evem been betrayed by parents. While feg is rich and will prob make it in this world.

You and me will just die,best we can hope is early and quick death as nobody needs our kind.

FuckThis

Slayer
damnson said:
FuckThis said:
Feg looks pretty refined and slayerish as well. 

you never seen him

I saw him,he sent me like 10 of girls and guys that look like him. I think i know at this point how he looks.