feel sry for ppl with non-coloured eyes

LostTuna

Gigachad
it's legit as fuck looking at your eyes in the mirror and watching them change colour based on lighting or your stare (opening ur eyes wide and focusing on them in the mirror makes mine morph into like a turquoise colour instead of normal blue)

LostTuna

Gigachad
Magnus said:
Eye shape > color
i have the worst eye shape and type of hooding u can have tho. :rage:

let me cope in peace w/ eye colour

that's legit tho. eye area aesthetics is mostly all shape/bones/harmony/support. colouring itself is a very small part

King Chad

Normie
LostTuna said:
it's legit as fuck looking at your eyes in the mirror and watching them change colour based on lighting or your stare (opening ur eyes wide and focusing on them in the mirror makes mine morph into like a turquoise colour instead of normal blue)
When I legit look in the mirror and focus on the colour of my eyes, they go light green af - something to do with blood pressure?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Eyes are so dark the iris looks black even in direct sunlight crew...

Btw I'm not ethnik.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Magnus said:
LostTuna said:
i have the worst eye shape and type of hooding u can have tho. :rage:
No you fucking don't lol
that's what a couple ppl said when they saw my pics. said my eye area killed me
[hr]
King Chad said:
LostTuna said:
When I legit look in the mirror and focus on the colour of my eyes, they go light green af - something to do with blood pressure?
ya i think so
[hr]
hospen said:
When my eyes get red my eyes turn a weird color of brown+green, in the sun they are very light brown with a hint of gold and green
my eye colour looks fucking crazy in the sun. it's almost like a bright hazel-blue and my limbal rings become super dark. weird contrat.