JustLOL

Incel
it's GAME fucking OVER. you've done irreparable damage to yourself.

you're left with a remainder of how much you fucked up in your youth. even if your face looks decent now, you are forever subhuman, too late buddy. R.I.P.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Once you become obese you're fucked...and it's all your fault lol.

FireHaze

Gigachad
fatcels are the only cels I have no sympathy for. If you let yourself get so fat that you take up two seats on public transportation then just lol @ you buddy boyo. You have the self control of a 4 year old.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
That is caused by losing weight too fast, as long as you lose the weight at a steady pace you'll be fine

JustLOL

Incel
Darth Vader said:
That is caused by losing weight too fast, as long as you lose the weight at a steady pace you'll be fine
nah.. if you get fat as fuck, obese tier, doesn't matter if you lose it slowly. it's too stretched out to recover.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Most fat people aren't comically fat like Chris Farley, they're only like 10-20 lbs overweight, if your talking about those huge fatties that people just stare at then yes I agree the damage is too much

allindaeyes

Banned
Ideal said:
should check out obese to beast, scumbags made money off going from obese to average and has like a cult following of fatcunts

all he does is talk about how blessed he is and shit but he looks legit suicidal to me, i wouldnt be surprised if he offs himself
that guy made me wanna vomit

SeriousM

Normie
Maximus said:
How the fuck can you get so fucking fat. That has to be improper brain function to overfeed yourself. These people would die if our bodies didn't breathe subconsciously for us.
Awful parents that don't let you play sports can really screw you over.